1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick at RAH

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Feb 12, 2008.

1. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Not wanting to be a killjoy here ... but I doubt whether Nick would want you to put 38 on youtube ... I recorded him doing it at Cambridge this year ... and although he was saying it in a jokey way ... I could tell that he didn't want it to appear on the internet !!

I appreciate that most artists don't want illegal recordings put up on youtube ... but as Nick is such a friendly guy and approachable ( and hasn't got a major record label fighting his corner ) I just think that we could at least do what he wants in respect of his material ... but that's just my thoughts ?!?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

3. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

I suspect that, since it's not yet a recorded song, Nick would prefer it not be up for sharing (had a similar discussion with him a few years ago about another song which as yet still hasn't been recorded)... but I don't want to speak for him in this case.

4. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/nick-harper-38-royal-albert-hall2792009/1289216657

Someone had already put 38 up on You Tube from the Runcorn gig as well.