1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick back at Coatbridge... (Fri 9 March 2012)

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by intimate gigs, Jan 21, 2012.

1. intimate gigs

intimate gigs I've got a zappy little nappy

Glad to say that Sir Nick will be bringing his merry brand of musical magic back to Berits & Brown at Eurocentral near Coatbridge on the 9th March. Tickets for the gig go onsale on Tuesday at www.intimate-gigs.com

Happy days...

Off to the Big Dish reunion gig tonight and a bit too excited about it for a man of my years. Plus then off to JJ Gilmour tomorrow night at West Brewery on Glasgow Green. German wheat beer and good music. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Yay, Iain! :biggrin: Thanks for bringing Harpic back to Coatbridge - see you there :hurray: Who's with me??

3. scotpaulabear

Tix on sale now - thanks Iain for passing on the news :biggrin:

4. intimate gigs

intimate gigs I've got a zappy little nappy

If you are planning on coming along to the gig at Berits & Brown, it would be great if you would buy your tickets in advance. We are normally sold out by now for a Nick gig but we really need your support for this one.

It will be a great night as always with the added bonus of Paul Gilbody as support.

Tickets are available from the venue and online at www.intimate-gigs.com

5. scotpaulabear

Paul is worth the price of admission alone so WIN :biggrin: Love his solo music and his work with other bands up here.. plus he is one of the organisers of Acoustic Edinburgh, which has celebrated its 10th birthday and puts on great acoustic nights almost every month...

Two great vids, one of Paul and one of the Edinburgh 'supergroup' MaGoodBody (he's the beatbox with the moustache :biggrin: )

She Loves Sushi
    [youtube]8OjtZ4RyP20[/youtube]

Beauty of Choice
    [youtube]1s6Nwd0Yato[/youtube]