1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick - Birkenhead Pacific Road Arts

Discussion in 'Live Recordings' started by HarperPR, Dec 13, 2007.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

For anyone who wasn't there at the Pacific Road Arts Centre in November, if you go here you should hopefully find a little visual and audio taster of Real Life! But knowing how hopeless I am with this kind of thing, you may not of course...let me know if it's worked.

http://myspace.com/harperpr

Later edit. It works. But crackles! There's also a link to Craig's recording of 100 Things. Thanks to Clairey for the first.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  2. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Couldn't find this on your page

I think I have a problem with my flash player/java script, which is why I'm not seeing it. Oh well. :(

3. HarperPR

That sometimes happens with me. Try clicking the link to install.

(Marcie, your email and PM - great! Bit tired now and need to watch Jack Penate on C4 before bed - such a *chore*, haha! - so will be in touch tomorrow.)

4. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

I tried doing that but it didn't work. Anyway - I was able to view them on Carla's page eventually. Great clips!

(Re my PM and email, thanks. I'll be heading off to the festival in a couple of hours, and will be back late tomorrow afternoon.)

5. Mia

Mia I've got a zappy little nappy

Where?

Linn I looked for this but all I can see is a Levellers vid! Thats okay with me, but is the Nick one meant to be there?

6. HarperPR

Ahh, well, I change them around!:biggrin: If you go back to my page anhd click on my friend Carla's, I think she still has it on hers.