1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick dates for 2008

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by dave w, Nov 22, 2007.

1. dave w

dave w Computer stained fingers

Woo hoo, indeed

not sure if these are confirmed yet, but have a read anyway

http://www.egigs.co.uk/index.php?b=506

that's two post in a day from me which must be some kind of record.
    I'll have a lie down now.

2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

These are confirmed, along with Bristol, Aldershot, Norwich, Hazelwood House...and I've forgotten some and can't reveal the others just yet...! But it's looking good.

3. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Obviously a bit premature, but let us know as soon as you have dates for July (I'm assuming it's festy season). My visit to the UK is looking very good for then and I'd love to be able to plan ahead!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  4. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Wow!

That's amazing - Manc Academies 1, 2 *and* 3 at the same time? I knew our Nick could do some impossible things, but I thought that was beyond even him... :w00t:

Incidentally, Ms H PR, there is a place I was expecting, which hasn't appeared in the list, or your "others" list - is it likely to appear?

5. HarperPR

He's doing some specially for you, Sherpa Boy!

If you mean digging tunnels, yes, that's being negotiated. If you mean that other place, yes, that too is pending! You know I can't say until he's given the OK - you want me fired?!

6. critch

No no. Tell me when the time is right so I can get tickets nos. 1 - 50. :biggrin:

7. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

do I buy no. 49 from you Critch, or no. 51 from ms PR?

8. critch

You'll have to get no. 51 off ms PR. 1 - 49 are reserved for the wives of Papa Lazarus! :tongue_smilie:

[​IMG]

You're my wife now...

9. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

10. dave w

dave w Computer stained fingers

london nick date

does that mean that only born'n'bred londoners are allowed into the gig ?
    how will we be tested - some sort of jellied eels, pie & mash blind checking ?

as a displaced northern type, that could be disappointing

I think we should be told !!

11. HarperPR

I don't think so, dave! Probably wouldn't be very full if it was. Jellied eels - yuk! I certainly wouldn't go if I had to partake of those.

Dates are looking very nice for February and more still on the way - Brr-u-u-m brrum! - just a bit concerned about travelling when we're likely to be snowified...

12. HarperPR

Tour officially announced!

Nick has now put out the new tour dates - and very nice they look to me. I know Critch will be very happy too!

13. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

I already have a ticket for the Cambridge gig... a friend spotted they were on sale yesterday when he was there.

100 club sounds good too.

14. critch

I am very happy with those dates! For once i can be the annoying pissed person at the front! :)

15. HarperPR

Don't you dare lower the tone!:biggrin: Save it for The Oxford afterwards!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  16. HarperPR

Tickets have been on sale for some weeks now for some venues. But now's the chance for everyone to buy that Christmas gift for a loved one that they will treasure - a pair of Harpic gig tickets!:)

17. HarperPR

Tickets 1 - 50 now on sale, Critch! Time to raid the piggy bank?:D

18. Moth

Moth I've got a zappy little nappy

Ayup

Any chance (I wonder) of anything turning up around the Marlborough/Swindon/Oxford axis?

love

Moth

19. HarperPR

:wink::wink: Other than that.....haven't you just had that axis??? (He's doing the Critch personal tour this time.:biggrin:) Abingdon's probably your nearest. But you can travel - come and dig the tunnels up in the 'pool!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  20. Barry

Barry Computer stained fingers

This is terrible! all the southern dates are when I am in The Dominican Republic! The only hope is for either of the TBA on 6th & 9th March, any chance of a return to Pompey on either of these dates?