1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick festivals?

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by Mia, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Mia

Mia I've got a zappy little nappy

Is Nick doing any other festies this summer? Keep looking but all I can see is Trowbridge and Beautiful Days. Anyone know?

Hes not doing the Moseley festival from the looks of it either. Their mailouts have Jose Gonzalez and Seth Lakeman headlining, and Scott Matthews. Hes supporting Robert Plant too. Nick could have done that couldnt he?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

I haven't heard of any other rumours but my ear is to the ground :wink:

And Nick was fab opening for Plant at the Barras in Glasgow in '03 (I think?), I totally agree that would be perfect. Or touring with Zep :wink:

3. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Think I'd like to get along to a few festivals this year - just the one day ones where I don't have to camp and get covered in mud etc etc... I'm getting old now and can't hack not showering/having clean underwear! :)

4. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

They say you're only as old as the woman you feel! :wink:

5. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Festies!

www.trowbridgefestival.co.uk maybe?

aw

ps You see bribery does work my alias has changed!

6. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Agree entirely! I always just go for a few hours anyway, just to see particular artists. Which is what I am going to do this year at V, Guilfest, BDays, Wireless and Reading.:)

7. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Well that makes me feel a bit better! Lol.

8. scotpaulabear

Festival found possibly? And Mia, it's in Wiltshiiiiiiire! 29th-31st August, near Westbury Station, doesn't say here what day Nick is (allegedly) playing...

http://www.moonfest.co.uk/page12.html

9. scotpaulabear

10. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Can we have some more dates in July?

I am out in the UK again for a month in July, and I'd really, really like to get a chance to see the man perform at least once then. As soon as anyone knows of and can post info on dates (preferably in the West Sussex area), I'd greatly appreciate it.

11. scotpaulabear

Trowbridge isn't too far, Marcie :wink:

12. HarperPR

Can do you the Levs and Dreadzone at Guilfest (Surrey) and the former again at Larmer Tree (Wilts).:)

13. Mia

Mia I've got a zappy little nappy

Great if he is doing this Moonfest, but as Linn hasnt said anything I might wait before buying a ticket!

Ive just seen hes supposed to be playing the Tenby Folk Festival on 23rd Aug as well.

14. HarperPR

Tenby and Moonfest are on.