1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick @ Floral Pavilion, New Brighton 13 Oct

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by Mikey Rudds, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Mikey Rudds

Mikey Rudds I've got a zappy little nappy

Anybody there last night?

I was the, er.... 'wag' who shouted 'play some old stuff' after he played one new song (you had to be there :wink: ). Fortunately I wasn't the other wag right in the middle of the crowd who attracted a lot of attention :biggrin:

First time seeing Nick sober, so I aim to put some words together on the subject over the next couple of days (not that this is something to anticipate, in particular).

Best I've seen him in a while, and that's saying something, as he's never let me down...

Ruddo

2. Mikey Rudds

Mikey Rudds I've got a zappy little nappy

Incidentally, I mean I was sober. Dunno about Nick!

3. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Yeah we were there ... 2 great gigs and great venues ( did Clitheroe Grand night before ) though I agree that guy in the middle doing the impression of a Sea Lion was a prat ! I was at the bar when all the staff ( well all except the big bouncer bloke ?!? ) were gathering up to eject him ... but for some reason they decided against it !?

Highlight of the night for me was Juicy Fruit Girl ... I've seen him play that song quite a few times now, but for some reason (that I can't put my finger on ... may be it was the crowds reaction) that was easily the best rendition !!