1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick Harper - A Journey Into Harperspace!

Discussion in 'General' started by SHAUN I, Feb 28, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

And have you got clearance from Kantipur TV?:)

2. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Erm...No! :w00t: If it's good enough for Youtube then it's OK by me. Besides (maybe?) "big brother" doesn't pull kantipur TV's strings..:rant:

3. HarperPR

Who's that bloke pretending he's Nick Harper on the group pics page?:confused::D

Looks nothing like him!:p

4. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

:p

(and whats all this about messages ahving to be ten characters day long.. i only wanted to say :p)

5. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Shaun, tried opening up your myspace page and it freaked my computer out here, had to restart twice! Just me or anyone else have problems? You've got a fair few videos and items on that page mate! ;)

6. SHAUN I

Nobody has mentioned it up to now Steve it loads quite quickly on my computer, I'll bring it up later to see if there is a problem..

Cheers for that!

Shaun

7. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

myspace with vid/music always makes my IE crash. i'm using safari on my mac and need to sort firefox as that works much better and doesnt crash (as often) it just needs downloading on here again!

amor mundi

8. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

fine here in opera, mozilla and ie7 - all load
    fastest opera, then mozilla, then ie7
    fine also in linux opera and mozilla

my firewall, ad protection and peergaurdian do tend to cause havoc with loading times... myspace problems are very often an enthusiastic firewall/anti virus.. mysapce is full of junk trying to invade your pc... :D

9. SHAUN I

Have resized some images and took a few vids off now, try again Steve, hopefully it wont hurt your computer again! :p

10. HarperPR

I have posted a few more topic starters on the MySpace group.

Anyone else wanna join in - feel free!:)

11. HarperPR

I see we've now got over 400 members on Nick's MySpace group! Well done, Shaun.:m9:

12. SHAUN I

Nice one Linn, Roy's group has caught up and they are now level pegging on 402. Not bad after a couple of months, it shows what great support there is for the Harpers'..thanks to everyone who has supported both groups!

Regards Shaun.

13. HarperPR

Might be 403 now as I just got around to joining Roy's!

14. HarperPR

Just a reminder that there is a thriving MySpace group here for Nick.

Feel free to join in, leave a comment, start a discussion or whatever you fancy!

15. HarperPR

As in the last post - but maybe not as active of late.

Shaun, I think this is what Dim was referring to in his last post in the MySpace thread. Can we gee things up a bit? Have to admit, I haven't looked at it since last summer either... :blushing:

16. SHAUN I

I don't go on Myspace much these days, they changed the format and look of everything, and to be honest although there is over 400 members, only the same small handful of people posted topics etc. I have posted a Stormcock link for Nick's 2009 tour dates page though,

Another thing Myspace doesn't allow, is sending mass updates to members, so it's a struggle to let people know what is happening.

Cheers Shaun

17. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

The format hasn't changed for me, I did try the new 2.0 but went straight back to the 'old' format, is this what you mean?

Bulletins will show up to all your friends, whether they read them is another thing :D

18. SHAUN I

I mean the group format. The look of the page, it now spans the whole width and hides the graphics behind, Myspace is good, but not something I now spend much time on, but will try to keep it updated during the tour. :D