1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick interview on BView Tv - Aug 5

Discussion in 'Press and Media' started by HarperPR, Aug 1, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

While Nick was at BOMFest, he was interviewed by BView TV.

Finding a few dry minutes when it wasn't raining, he spoke to Joanne Ruston about all manner of things including the now almost legendary Radio 1 Dizzee Rascal session, Nepalese folk songs, the Levellers and the Royal Albert Hall, Peru and the Love Hope Strength Foundation.

Coupled with a few minutes of Aeroplane and Building Our Own Temple from his BOMFest set (before the plug was pulled!), this can be seen on BView's Tuesday Show at 7pm on August 5. (You do see a lot of the back of Paula's head as well on this, unfortunately!:biggrin:)

www.bview.tv

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Don't know what's so feckin' unfortunate about the back of my head... and Joanne never said I was blocking her.
    Perhaps one should keep catty comments to oneself :biggrin:

3. HarperPR

And full frontal! Hope you won't want an appearance fee. :wink: What's a pity is that there's a lot of foreground activity. My fault probably.:blushing: If there hadn't been so much kerfuffle with the PA, I would have checked she had a closer view.

4. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

well Joanne could have at least stood up ( and given me more space !! ) instead of sitting down ?!!?

5. HarperPR

Don't forget to log on to view this tonight.

http://www.bview.tv

It is likely that will have up here afterwards as well, if you miss it! It's just under 6 minutes of interview and music as mentioned above.

6. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

As I said before ... she should have stood up .... and moving a bit left wouldn't have gone a miss !!