1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick@IntGuitarFest, Wirral - Nov 27

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Jun 12, 2009.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

2. webbyla

webbyla Computer stained fingers

Woo hooo

Will be attending this one. Missed him in Liverpool this year as was triple booked already.

Woo and indeed Hoo

3. just jane

just jane Computer stained fingers

I will try to get there too, Ive not had a dose of Harpic yet this year.

4. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

Never been to this venue. Is the seating plan showing tables? (clusters of seven seats lead me to think so, & I'm sure I read a review stating this, last year.) I can get a posse of seven together for this I'm sure.

Can somebody let me know please?

ta.

Pete

5. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Was tables last time I went, Pete!

6. HarperPR

Contrary to *rumours* this date at Pacific Road Arts Centre is the only one Nick is doing in the UK for the remainder of this year. It is therefore likely to sell out. Follow link in first post and BOOK NOW!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  7. scotpaulabear

And what "rumours" are these? I certainly hadn't heard any... Nick always said this was almost definitely the last UK date of the year...

(I'd hate to think I missed any good goss, though like Del Amitri I am always the last to know :D )

8. HarperPR

This date now filling up nicely, so get in there before the tickets are all gone! Click on the link in first post, then onto 'Buy Tickets' to see seat availability.

9. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Site problems.

Just tried to order tickets online, but they have some kind of server problem, had this problem a few days ago too, will have to do it the old fashioned way tomorrow, by phone! :bored:

10. just jane

just jane Computer stained fingers

I hope to get to this, it will be my only nick fix since the tunnels in liverpool if I can

11. SHAUN I

Nick At Birkenhead

Finally booked for this, 3rd row somewhere fairly central, I don't know if anybody else had trouble booking online, but it literally took 2 minutes on the phone, oh the pro's and cons of the internet age! Looking forward to this last gig of the year.. :m8:

P.S. Who else is going?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
  12. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

All being well ...

I should be there ... with my mates Mik, Barry & Sandy ... also Will & Dave Bloomfield ... also Paul Sullivan and 6 of his mates ... should be a good night !!

13. SHAUN I

Look forward to seeing you all there Chris!

14. HarperPR

Sounds like a lads' night out!:D

Gonna be a mental few days: Levellers the following night in Brum, after which I hot foot it to Wolves for a late night DJ set by The Twang! Yesss, I can do it all...erm, I think.

15. scotpaulabear

And Critch and me too! :biggrin:

16. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

It's a no from me after all. I'm off to see my favourite London rock band DOGS at a venue closer to the good* red city instead. I shall be observing the mosh pit from a safe distance.

* I like Liverpool, I lived there once, just not a fan of their football team or their concerts. :wink:

17. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Strange ... when I was a kid I was a fan of Liverpool Football club ... but that was before I knew better and was just glory hunting like a lot of kids ( & adults !! ) .. now prefer Barnsley FC ... may not be as talented ... but I feel it's just "right" to support a team that you have some personal reason to support ... not just because they are good !!

As for Liverpool concerts .... well it has been documented on here, ny feelings about them ... i.e. very negative ... up to a couple fo years ago when re-started going to them ( after years of avoiding them like the plague ) ... and the last couple of Nick gigs I've seen in Liverpool have easily been the most enjoyable for years ( NB. I am not saying they were the best musicially/technically .... just that the atomsphere was a "good laugh" !! )

18. Craig_Powers

Craig_Powers I've got a zappy little nappy

Just bought a ticket so see you all there, Craig

19. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Wish....

Wish I lived up North beyond the Watford Gap!

Why don't he just stay in Marlboro' country?

andi [ a discombobulated fan of Nick's]

PS Hope Mike Peter's wife shines through.. she was a shining light up the mountains in Wales earlier this year. Must send her a message...

20. HarperPR

Filling up nicely, boys and girls....get in!!!:biggrin: