1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick@Liverpool Lomax Sat Nov 24 2012

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by pete c, Aug 23, 2012.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

2. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

I'd like to see that again a bit slower.......

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Yeah!

Yeah my eyes can't take it! Been driving all day with headlights and floods coming at me!

Andi

4. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Pete, did you park at the Victoria Street carpark? It would only let you pay til 12, and i think it was free after that. I had a walk down before the gig to check mine was ok when i realised it would be a close call. There were no barriers to close so I risked it. Was fine anyway. In retrospect we should have parked outside the venue!

5. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

No I think it was a PULL !!

Yeah, after about 30 mins of trying to hear Nick ( I knew the liverpool gig would be noisy, but the Lomax was much worse than the Zanzibar a couple of years back ) we asked the bar staff how to get up stairs; they told us, but said we couldn't go up ?!? So we went anyway and the view was great and the crowd noise was muffled a bit ... and Paul & I eventually got a couple of chairs, so we were well chuffed !! No bar upstairs, which could have been a problem - but lukily the beer downstairs was so crap, we didn't miss it !!