1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick Radio 2 Wednesday

Discussion in 'General' started by HarperPR, Nov 26, 2007.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Just a reminder that Nick can be heard this Wednesday (28) on The Charles Hazlewood Show on Radio 2 (10 - 11 pm).

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

3. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Thank god for "listen again". Forgot all about this and spent the morning reading! Damn Uni work always gets in the way!

4. scotpaulabear

But it's tonight, Critch - are you in a time warp? :rofl:

5. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Dammit! I read am not pm!

*skulks away looking like a fool!* :blushing:

6. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

It's on tonight Critch.

7. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Just missed it..

Could someone tell me about what time during the show Nick came on? I'll have to wait till tomorrow to hear him on the "Listen Again" facility.

Ta!

8. scotpaulabear

Hiya Marcie, he came on about 10 minutes in for about 15 minutes, and he should be on again after 9pm so 60 minutes in (I'm currently at around 61 in and it's the news) - there will be a recording when I can get 5 minutes to put it up on the HOH :biggrin:

EDIT: oh feck that's for Radio Wales - if anyone has R2 info please post, I may not get that done tonight MY BAD!!

9. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Listen again is unavailable

Thanks for the info Paula. :)

Damn - the listen again thing isn't working on my end. I keep on getting an error message.. Anyone else getting that? Hope they get it sorted soon.

10. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Blimey! I'm listening to (and editing) the Radio 2 thing at the moment, it's really rather special. It'll be up on the main site soon.

11. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Was rather good, wasn't it! Being non-techno oriented, is there anyone able and willing to do a MP3 (or whatever it might be!) of just that song segment?