1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick: Spring Tour: 2010

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Dec 5, 2009.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Haha! Well, Basingstoke could do with a lift and yes, if Trav would care to get in and flyer Newport a week or so ahead....?:D This tour there is additional promo via some of the promoters, so it takes the pressure off a little.

2. HarperPR

Dates updated

Dates now all current as per first post...

3. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I'm already promo'ing amongst the locals :D Not sure how much fly posting I can do though; inbetween work and Aunty-caring etc...

Is it upstairs in the Bargemans or in the bar?

4. HarperPR

Skiddle

Andi

Would you be kind enough, when you have a free moment, and willing, to relist on Skiddle the venues you did last tour, please. The ones that is is doing again this time round. I can't remember off hand how many are the same that you did, obviously Basingstoke was one. You don't have to key everything in again: just look at last year, click on 'relist' and then change date and any other details you may have put on such as ticket price. All deets are on the individual posts on this forum. Cheers, mate!

www.skiddle.com

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  5. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Reply to someone complicated..

Selective quoting above ha!

The only similar venues are Boardwalk Sheff; The Musician Leicester and QMC Central Studios Basingstoke. Last time my total was 50,000 dubiously...why don't you ask Skiddle about the disparities obviously prevalently endemic? Undoubtedly impossible, impossibly undoubtable as someone said on the BBC breakfast couch this morn when I was waking up. Will relist them on Skiddle tomorrow. Back to work at 4pm, wish me luck coz don't feel like going back after the festering break.

chrs
    andi surrounded by NH gigs in the South!

6. aspwatterson

Okay cosmic sister!

Okay have added Basingstoke,Leicester and Sheffield on Skiddle!

Surprised Aldershot WEC not on list as it was well attended last time; suppose Guildford not too far and has a Uni infrastructure?

My busyness [3 jobs Watterson!] at the moment will preclude me from doing much else this year apart from promoting/attending the Basingstoke gig.Even climbing mountains for LHSF may have to take a back burner, although I will happily sponsor any other Harper fans.

If anyone needs a floor to sleep on [with heating] only 5 mins from the gig then let me know. Brrrr it's cold down here woman! How about inventing centrally heated guitar strings?

[youtube]VchUvOjxt9g[/youtube]

[youtube]HrFN2CXCOr4[/youtube]

andi

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  7. HarperPR

Okay have added Basingstoke, Leicester and Sheffield on Skiddle!

Cheers, my man. Can you just check the Basingstoke text though, as it still has last year's date in body of text!

(And nobody tell me that Liverpool is on Skiddle twice....I know! but the Masque requested it be left, so....)

8. aspwatterson

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  9. HarperPR

Tour starts in 3 weeks! Get your tickets. Get sorted and present yourselves, peoples! Gonna be a fun one.

10. Angie

Angie I've got a zappy little nappy

North tour dates?

Hi,

Disappointed not to see more Northern dates on the tour. Not a lot for your Geordie, Northumbrian, Cumbrian fans...
    Hopefully one of the TBC dates could be Newcastle/Hexham/Carlisle?
    Please!!

11. HarperPR

All supports as currently confirmed can be found on individual gig threads.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  12. HarperPR

Anyone going to Nottingham, Glasgow or Manchester shows and interested in writing a 450+ word live review? Needed for online site. Email me for details: pr@sayitnowpr.co.uk

13. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Linn - people ( including I ) have probably taken it for granted, but I'd just like to thank you for sorting out the threads for this tour ... the idea of the first page detailing the tour and then individual threads for each gig ( including the venue's postcode ) is a cracking and helpful way to detail the info ... thanks !!

14. HarperPR

That is nice of you to say so, Chris, thank you. I appreciate it.

15. HarperPR

York gig date change

Just a note to those who were planning to attend the York Fibbers gig this week. As mentioned before, that has now been rescheduled to SATURDAY APRIL 10. Tickets remain valid, or refund from point of purchase. Tickets still available for new date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

16. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

I've just had an email from the Joiners in S*uth*mpton saying Saturday's gig is off. Anybody know anything about this? I will be seriously dischuffed if true.

17. SteveT

From The Joiners' site:

THIS SHOW HAS UNFORTUNATELY BEEN CANCELLED. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR POINT OF PURCHASE FOR REFUNDS. ALL TICKETS PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED ON THIS SITE WILL BE REFUNDED AUTOMATICALLY.

Now I don't like going to that City at the best of times but a Nick gig is definitely an exception to the rule.

18. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Oooh. Feck. That would indeed suck seeing as I'm flying back from there :bored: I'll see what I can find out!

19. HarperPR

Sorry, Steve, sometimes these things happen. Not Nick's fault. Were you going there as well as the Cellars?

20. SteveT

Yes, I'd rearranged loads of stuff to ensure I was free. Not to worry - it'll save me having to go through the usual deep cleansing routine somewhere around the Fareham area on the way home. :biggrin:

I hope it was nothing unpleasant that forced the change.