1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick: Spring Tour: 2010

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Dec 5, 2009.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

No. But you did have Southampton and Portsmouth just 2 days apart...

2. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

Which is partly why I didn't make the extra effort for the IOW.

3. Barry

Barry Computer stained fingers

Looking forward to the cellars tomorrow night, hope Nick is in better form than Jamo was tonight!
    By the way Steve and Pete I will sort out your just giving pages when I get paid next week.

4. HarperPR

With a proposed rail strike, April 6 - 9, that covers the Preston, Exeter and Guildford gigs, I hope this is not going to affect those that were planning to travel any distance. Bad timing...

5. GuyH

GuyH I've got a zappy little nappy

I have two spares for tonight's Nick gig at the Union Chapel (two foolish friends can't make it), face value to a good home - I can meet you there or possibly in C London at lunchtime. Please PM me if interested. Looking forward to it! My 13-year-old son is spending all day listening only to Nick's music.... nice to know some of the younger generation have been brung up proper :)

6. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Skiddle update...

Views to date 1.2 million! If you believe that then Nick should be standing in the forthcoming UK election methinks!

andi

7. HarperPR

If you have caught any of the shows on the tour, why not write about it?

www.safeconcerts.com you don't appear to even have to register on. Just select your Nick date and venue and go!

www.ents24.com You could even win £100 worth of tickets here if your review is chosen as best of month. Could cover the whole of Nick's next tour!

8. HarperPR

TOUR DONE! :cheers2:

What did you think if you caught any of the shows? Did you like the new venues? Like the old and new songs?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  9. HarperPR

Don't forget, you can update the setlists here if you can remember them! This is a good place for storing both tours, dates, lists - stringbreaks! - plus if you are into those sorts of things, you can keep a tally of how many gigs and where you have attended and how many times heard a particular song.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/nick-harper-6bd6aece.html

memo to pd: You can probably un-sticky this now as it's past....on to the next!