1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick::The 38 Tour::January - May 2009

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Feb 13, 2009.

1. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

physically at about 80%, mentally still running about the 60% mark, but i only ever hit 89.3% on a good day anyway.. :D

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Sounds familiar - though I envy your high performance level :wink:

You have to get well by Exeter! Can't miss the big night :D

3. dim

got hobos before that in less than two weeks and still not got a support due to musicians being the most unreliable people in the world...

bulk of the remaining posters for both are going up courtesy of jay today, and were back on our daily postering of podiums only to watch them get postered over..

phoenix has hit the "venue paid for" point, which with three weeks to go is good.. exeter lot are notorious for not buying tickets for anything until about two hours beforehand..

kinda flaky again now.. was so behind after two weeks out of the loop that i had so much to do ive knackered myself out.. back to about 50% physical and 20% mental again.. :/ this is proving a complete illegitemate child to shift..

4. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

I can get you a support if you want one?:)

5. dim

the venue are getting hold of a couple of people today/tommoro.. if nothing sorted by the start of the week will give you a whistle..

im not panicking.. theres always someone (although i did actually have a support wanted paying last week :eek: the cheek of it)

6. HarperPR

One of the original Everest Rocks 38, Cy Curnin of The Fixx, has now been added to the bill at Glasgow and York.

Do not miss!

7. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Skidding on down latest...

Glasgow ABC2 1966 !! [good year that was!!]
    Soton 427
    Newcy 1290
    Mcr 344
    Sheff 102
    Notts 301
    Aldershot 241
    Spilsby 31
    Hebden B 18

c/a

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  8. fuzzytnth3

fuzzytnth3 Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

Oooops missed, I should have checked the forums before I went.

My pitiful excuse is I hadn't seen my eldest in awhile and so one to many Guinessess in the Variety Bar down the road ensued and we had to down the last one el pronto just to make sure we got a spot down the front.

As it was the normally "up for it" weggie crowd were behaving like an Edinburgh crowd and staying well away from the stage so we needn't have worried about being able to get down the front. As you can see from this photo....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fuzzytnth3/3441261328/in/set-72157616744562792/
    [​IMG]

9. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Poor lad! He'll think he had cooties or something :blushing:

I like your picture notes Graeme, yes Nick is definitely a Mac rather than a PC :D

10. Colin L

Colin L Computer stained fingers

Pics from York, Huddersfield, Hebdon Bridge

I've posted my pics from York, Huddersfield and Hebdon Bridge on my facebook.
    I've put them for public viewing, so anyone should be able to look at them.
    Just search Colin Lane.

11. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

There are loads of 'em. Give us another clue.

12. Colin L

Colin Lane - Leeds

13. HarperPR

Can you post the URL to the pix, Colin?

14. Colin L