1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick @ The Junction, Cambridge - Mar 16

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Mar 13, 2008.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

I love that one that's highlighted on the front page Paul - "ACHOO!" :w00t: :rofl:

2. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I knew I should've come. Grr. Glad you all had a good night even if I'm jealous.

3. katrina

katrina I've got a zappy little nappy

A great gig really enjoyed it and lovely to met some of you from here. Thanks as always for making me feel welcome. Count me in for the next tour :D

Kxxx

4. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Judging by how we were rushed off our feet with sales (and people buying one copy of everything!) - can I count you in for merch assistance too!:biggrin:

5. katrina

No problem at all - can lend a hand with merch anytime!! Have many years of experience :rofl:

Kxxxx

6. HarperPR

Cool beans! What I only thought of only later, Katrina, was that I should have asked you to bring along some LHS stuff and maybe got some interest in Snowdon as well. Sorry.:(

7. HarperPR

[/QUOTE]the 'aftershow' at a local bar. Nick doing a karaoke of I've Got You Under My Skin (complete with bar walk!) and Guitar Man, then picking up the Lowden for an unplugged Whole Lotta Love For Me (?not sure that's the title) [/QUOTE]

No, it was Sinatra's You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me! I'd heard him do this in Eastbourne too; couldn't recall title.

8. katrina

Never mind my darling there is always another time. No problem with doing merch anytime.....

If I start to bore anyone on here with talk of LHS/Snowdon/Peru - can someone polite tell me :D

9. Green Man

Green Man Guest

I'll try and talk Fenlander into writing a review for this, as he was there and proclaimed it was the best Nick gig he had ever seen...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2008
  10. HarperPR

Yes, we met him! Hi Phil!

*Best* gig? Mmm, couldn't say that - have you not seen him much, Phil?:D, but it was a good 'un and a fitting end to the 25.