1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick @ The Phoenix - Exeter - Thursday 26th

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by dim, Mar 25, 2009.

1. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

Wow.. exeter doesnt have a thread.. how careless..

Nick will play the Phoenix arts centre this thursday with support from young local talent Rosie Eade (rosie is on the up, recently supported Rev Hammer, and has now managed to secure a spot at Glastonbury this year, and has launched her new ep this week...

Doors are 8pm with support from around 8.20-8.30

if you are going get there early.. this is advertised as standing, however there will be limited seating, weve ditched the usual theatre style seats and are having a limited amount of tables put in, cafe style with standing audience behind, so if you do want a table, get there early, but dont worry, the standing views will be great as you will have a perfect view over the tables... :D

tickets still available..
    (entry will also be available on the night)
    BRADNINCH PLACE GANDY STREET EXETER EX4 3LS
    BOX OFFICE 01392 667080

or http://www.exeterphoenix.org.uk/nick_harper.php
    seetickets, and wegottickets

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Oof, rub it in that I can't come :wink: Nicely promoted, sir Dim!

(dunno why there wasn't a thread already... :wink: )

3. dim

dunno..

think the promo fairy is on holiday :wink:

4. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

But..

But you can still take your laptop to a wifi loc these days to keep in touch unless you're remote in the Amazon being one prhps?

c/a

Southampton Friday warning! Ha!:m8::smash:

5. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

What are you planning for Friday, Andi?!:wink: How many gigs are you doing this tour! Are you then rolling down the coast to Brighton?

6. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Can't do Brighton..

Coz someone bigger than me might be there who wants to kill me!!:wink:
    Same with Putney probably where there may be a severality of them.

c/a :m8:

7. dim

i got vodaphone on the laptop :D

i just forgot.. was trying to remember everything else i had to do...

i think i was expecting one of my minions to do it, and then i realised that i dont actually have any... :nopity:

8. dim

well that was fun.. place was as full as it could have been, in that there was no room left.. nick racked up a 2 and a half hour set, before being dragged kicking and screaming off of the stage, rosie went down superbly and sold a bunch of cd's, and the whole evening was compared by some bloke out of a well known skiffle band.. a whole host of luminaries in attandence including local well known musicians, radio dj's, poets, and film producers, and tv stars (yes.. really.. )

only downside was the bar was shut when nick eventually finished.. they planned if he finished at 11.15 to open till midnight, but when at 11.40 he was still going they called it a day.. lol....

will put the setlist up later when i remember where it is.. i think the only major variation from the norm was vampire song.. :eek:

9. dim