1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick Virgin Radio

Discussion in 'General' started by HarperPR, Dec 1, 2007.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/music/artists/nick_harper

I set the above up a few months ago. We now have links to Amazon for albums and to Ticketmaster for gigs.

It would be really good to get some more of you involved, then we can start a forum going and create more of a buzz on the Harper name.

I have a friend who is starting up a show on Virgin too, so this will help influence him too!

2. HarperPR

Hands up who thinks Nick would be a good candidate for a Virgin Radio Zoo session? You could make some noise via the Virgin site as above, or drop a mail to Ginger Productions.

(I know some of you have been missing 'homework'!)

3. HarperPR

4. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Just spruced up my page a bit

Just added a few bits and pieces to the page... Hopefully it will generate a little buzz..

5. HarperPR

Thanks, M!

I meant to ask if you wouldn't mind adding a few of the better links we now have of some of the tour reviews.

6. Marcie

No prob Linn.. just added a few more to the page. Let me know if there are some I've missed. I'll keep tabs here as they come in, in any event.

7. HarperPR

Thanks yet again for keeping up with this, Marcie. You're a treasure.

8. Marcie

Awww, you're welcome Linn. It's not much, but I'm happy to help where I can.

9. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Marketing is just...

"Marketing is just influencing influencers to influence other influencers to influence..."

Unquote - profound saying by the real loony on the bus stuck at the Number 151 bus top!

aw :puke::tongue_smilie: