1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick's Bergen promoter

Discussion in 'General' started by HarperPR, Nov 19, 2009.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

I know one or two of you know personally or have communicated with Brian Dunn. Brian has been a long time fan of both Roy and Nick, and was involved in putting on Nick's recent gig in Bergen, Norway (but he's a true-bred Liverpudlian!). He also provided a lovely guitar to Nick for the LHSF. Brian has been an avid visitor to this forum, although preferred not to be an active participant.

Sadly, I heard today that he is in a bad way and currently in hospital in the UK, with his family around him. Nick has been told.

Please spare a prayer and thought for him at this time. I am sure he'd be 'chirpily' chuffed at knowing so many people cared.

With thanks
    Linn

2. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

I have communicated with Brian in the past over lots of Harper/Zappa matters, get well soon Brian!
    All the best, Shaun

3. TJ & Murphy

TJ & Murphy I've got a zappy little nappy

Brian Dunn

We had the pleasure to tour Norway with Brian and enjoy his company in Liverpool over the last month. A kind, honest and honorable music loving man who we have forged a strong friendship with.

Get well soon rocket man and lets do some more great gigs together.

Tj & Murphy