1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick's Riverside - Guitar Pro 5

Discussion in 'Words and Music' started by LAdrain, Feb 29, 2008.

1. LAdrain

LAdrain I've got a zappy little nappy

2. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

What do I open that file with ??? :biggrin:

3. LAdrain

LAdrain I've got a zappy little nappy

The File is stored in a WinZip file see....winzip
    The actual Guitar Pro Requires the following Software to work.

If you PM your email address and what format you need, I will send a copy.
    [​IMG]

4. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Thanks. winzip's no problem, it was what was zipped that I was curious about. :D

5. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Hey, Guitar Pro's one thing, when's one of Nick's songs gonna get into Guitar Hero! :rofl:

6. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Riverdance

I absolutely love this song and can't stop playing it. Have you seen the tuning on the musical score where 4 strings are tuned to G? On the download on Harperspace there is a very strange noise at the end which sounds like an Orc from Lord of the Rings.

chrs
    andi :iamwithstupid::sifone::iagree:

7. Rainbow

Rainbow I've got a zappy little nappy

Just like to say thanks to Lorcan for posting this one and sending me the complete set of sheets via pm. I sent back a recording of an attempt at playing it and he has suggested sharing it on the forum. I can't ever hope to get close to the original,which is one of my favourite Nick tunes and is absolutely brilliant, but I enjoyed having a stab at it ...

http://www.box.net/shared/ob9encgkqt

Cheers ... Rainbow:)

8. aspwatterson

Can..

Can you send me a PM with all the sheets as well please, pretty please?
    Very impressed with your rendition. The effects are spot on. What effects are used? Or are they mentioned on the Tab?

chrs
    andi:m16:

9. Rainbow

Just checked with Lorcan first that it's OK to send on the sheets ... sent pm with attachment and my e-mail address so any probs just e-mail me andi.

Thanks for the kind comment btw. The recording was the second one I've tried using GarageBand rather than my stand-alone Boss BR1200 recorder. I used an Ovation Celebrity acousto-electric thro' Yamaha MagicStomp pedal loaded with Charlie Hall's Echoes From The Past collection (used for Shadows stuff) ... the patch is called Long Tom, and then thro' Roland Sonic Cell (as interface) to my Mac laptop and sent it thro' iTunes unmixed to convert to mp3 for uploading to the link.

10. aspwatterson

Thanks!

Thanks R A I N B O W !!

ROY GBIV - never appreciated that all the colours in a shade of a spectrum began with Roy!

c/a :biggrin:

11. Rainbow

You're very welcome!! :)

Yeah ... it's one of those secrets of the universe things ... yer man's way out in front of the rest :D