1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peter Jenner

Discussion in 'General' started by aspwatterson, Oct 5, 2009.

1. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

2. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
  3. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

I've stopped wondering, it just hurts my head... :bored:

4. aspwatterson

Thought it pretty obvious..

Even PJ mentioned by RH on PD's Pod interview if I remember rightly.

c/a

5. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Okay, but pretty please, if you're going to post just a link like that (unless it's in a wibbling thread), context is appreciated...

6. SHAUN I

Yeah, and RH mentions religion sometimes too, but there are no links to any religous websites, :biggrin: in context would be much appreciated, I was at a loss trying to work out the "pretty obvious" there for a while Andi!

7. aspwatterson

Xfered to library

Look you nodeheads! Have transfered to Library as below so this place becomes the recognised official unequalled fanbase definitive repostitory of all thing Harper. Over and out! :biggrin:

Go to:

http://www.stormcock.net/node/600

Happy now chappies/chapettes?

Any of you can contribute to the Library for future refs. People don't tend to go there very often and so a blog highlight can sometimes helpfully redirect. It's good fun to support Paul and his enormous contribution with his Pod endeavours don't you think? The Roy Harper video link option there is also woefully undersubscribed / out of date {apart from Reverbeffects wonderful input} and could be updated to include all the latest Youtube stuff including a separate one for Nick?

Andi

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  8. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

http://www.swpwarriors.com/

I'm praying for you, Shaun! Look at the side bar. Few things there made me laugh...don't somehow think they were meant to though...think I'll hop in for some deliverance counselling.:biggrin:

9. SHAUN I

Barking, the lot of 'em Linn :w00t: