1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pink Robert

Discussion in 'Live Recordings' started by pd, Dec 10, 2007.

1. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

2. Hex

Hex I've got a zappy little nappy

Only just seen this. It is indeed a site with a lot of interesting stuff. Of particular interest to fans of LZ, Sandy Deeny (as mentioned above), Jimi Hendrix, Rory Gallagher/Taste, Crosby Stills Nash and Young (together and separately),The Byrds, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, and other sixties artists. Mostly the major ones. A lot of stuff that has never come up on Dime, for example; and sometimes because it would certainly break Dime's rules of engagement.

Two caveats, however:

"Excellent quality" is a very loose term, when used on this site. Sometimes it is; sometimes it isn't.

PR is the only uploader, and he tends to "release" stuff in massive batches by the same artist. This can play havoc with your hard drive and share ratio.

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

This...

This was another interesting thread I'd missed not in my face.

c/a

4. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

PR is Robert Nemeček aka Pink Robert, looks like a great site for music fans..cheers, I must admit I'd missed it too! No FZ though..:conehead:

Shaun

5. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Have..

Have you seen what PD's been listening to on his FM stream at the bottom of his message? I'm getting worried about him!

andi:gnorsi: