1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Podcast 11

Discussion in 'Podcast' started by pd, Jun 29, 2008.

1. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

I've just published podcast 11 for July, uncharacteristically early but I wanted to clear the decks for the forthcoming week as I have loads of work to do then we're off for a brief trip.

There were howls of anguish, not to mention some expletives, after I'd thought this one was finished but on the final listen through found that some of my speech was missing. I don't know quite how it happened... possibly finger trouble, but I had to re-record a couple of bits. Hopefully it won't show. Apart from that I think this is a decent episode.

2. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

I just finished another playthrough this morning with fresh ears and I had the level up too high on some of the latter narration on the podcast, after having had some "operational difficulties". My apologies if that makes your ears hurt. Will try harder next time :blushing:

3. fuzzytnth3

fuzzytnth3 Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

Ukes on the Bus

Darn it Mick beat me to it I to was thinking of doing a Ukulele voice mail thingy but as ever my ability to write a tune let alone string some words together defeated me!!!

But who was on backing vocals and backing uke or was it lead uke?

Any road up Paul another solid production despite the difficulties which I must say I only noticed a couple of dipped sound level responses from yourself while I never spotted the dubbed in bits.

Chris came across as a really nice humble kinda guy. Weirdly of late I've been driving my biddy in (The Boss as she likes to be called) daft with constantly singing Kangaroo Blues albeit I can never remember all the words. So you have most likely doomed The Boss to another week or so of me failing to sing Kangaroo Blues correctly :)