1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Podcast 15

Discussion in 'Podcast' started by HarperPR, Oct 1, 2008.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

It's October 1st so that means...Podcast day!

Is it ready yet, my man?:wink:

2. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

I'm just sorting out the shownotes now, it will appear in an hour or so. I half thought about doing it when I rolled in from the pub late last night but happily realised it might be better to wait :)

3. pd

It's alive!

Podcast 15 is up. I'd like to thank Linn for her help with getting the interview arranged with Dave Cochran. Linn (Harper PR) can be heard on the interview if you listen carefully.

Dave was enormous fun to talk to and I think people will like this one.

I chose the music on the podcast from Roy's more "electric" era in honour of Dave's bass playing.

4. LAdrain

LAdrain I've got a zappy little nappy

Paul, What a cracking interview with Dave Cochran. Pity Linn's question was rather quite??
    Already looking forward to your second interview with Roy!

Keep up the good work.

5. pd

Yes, I couldn't do much about Linn's quiet question because the ambient noise level was so high. She was sitting a fair way away from the microphone.

6. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

It was quiet because I am a rather shy and quiet person. And it wasn't my interview and so didn't want to stick my oar in. (The trials and tribulations of a Harper PR comes in podcasts 16, 17, 18, 19...haha!) But I think I asked if Dave had fond memories of that time, playing with Roy and the band.

Btw, Paul, you wanna fire that photographer.:D It looks like a lamp post is extending from your shoulder! The other was better.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  7. pd

Ah, but the other one had Dave looking away from the camera and looking bored... which he may well have been, but I didn't want people to think that :)

8. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

great stuff again, I enjoyed that. Thanks Paul (& Linn!) :biggrin:

9. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Some great Rock 'n Roll stories! Also enjoyed the choice of music, especially Naked Flame and The Game. Love to hear some more stories of Dave's some time, the interview sound was quite surreal too, I heard a few snippets of passers by conversations etc. it was quite trippy through my headphones :biggrin: :m2:

Good stuff Paul and Linn,

Shaun.