1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Podcast 21

Discussion in 'Podcast' started by pd, Apr 1, 2009.

1. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Yes, the podcast machine rumbles on... I was quite pleased with this one though I ran out of time to play enough music and couldn't fit in Dave B's trailer for his podcast - that'll go out next month.

2. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Thanks Paul,

I have just transferred my iTunes library to an external hard drive, along with many gigabytes of photos, which means I should be able to get up to date with the podcasts again... I'm still catching up :eek:

Keep up the good work! I'll try and keep up at my end too :biggrin:

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Wonderful again! Thank you PC Plod!

The Lifemask Lord's Prayer intro rendition interesting to say the least! Perhaps more of a headphone-chilling-late-at-night thingy than first thing in the morning eating cornflakes!

Anyroad off to London ... promise to do a voicecast on phone next pod "You can get anything thing you want at Paul's restaurant. Except for malice!" Or some ditty similar. Good to hear a positive review from a fellow Basingstokian also! Wonder how Nick will blogcontrast his tour from the staid South to the boisterous North? Hope he gets back safely like me today!!

cheers for noddles and keep up the good work
    andi

4. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Think...

Think Andy Roberts is your man to do Alice's Restaurant on a voicemail Pod reply as he can play it a million times better than me! Not joking poking!

c/a

5. MickBordet

MickBordet I've got a zappy little nappy

Modesty forbade you from including your guest spot on the Red Nose song? :wink:

6. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Actually I'd thought about that but again had no time to do it! Maybe next month if there's more room, after all, I should inflict it on as many people as possible :wink:

7. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Definitely Harper as I've not heard him before. I wonder if there are any other remixes in the offing?