1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reeto!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by telemonster, Jul 20, 2008.

1. telemonster

telemonster I've got a zappy little nappy

reeto

well, i can play guitar a bit (not sure about 'the voice' though) but i think the days of spray on keks are long gone, sadly..... though i am trying to get back to my old footy playing weight, so tha never knows!

2. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Indeed well yes maybe. I've been to the a and e a few times before. And before anyone says anything, no, it wasn't for alcohol poisoning...

3. pixiefitz

pixiefitz I've got a zappy little nappy

hi there

Hi,
    Just signed up so I can join in! I first saw Nick a couple of weeks ago at the Beautiful Day Out mini-festival. I have to say I'm rather ashamed of myself for leaving it so long, being that I was first invited along with friends some ten years ago or more! In my defence, I have been a Roy Harper fan since around 1979/1980 and frequented plenty of his gigs when he was still gigging (hope that gives me a bit of credibility :wink:!).

That said, I REALLY enjoyed listening to and watching Nick and I'm only sorry that I hadn't allowed my ears these delights much sooner. Nick's set was brilliant and well received, but it was a shame that he was on so early in the day before the throng had thickened....... and my, there's no mistaking that he's his father's son when you hear him!

Next task to procure some Nick CD's.......

Love Pixie xXx

4. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Welcome Pixie! Better late than never! :hurray:
    get thee to the shop at harperspace.com :wink:

5. Halfhorse

Halfhorse I've got a zappy little nappy

Hi Paula, just starting to use the forum, still learning.

Graeme

6. scotpaulabear

Hiya Graeme! Is this Graeme D? As Graeme M is already here. Or is this even another Graeme? :D

7. Halfhorse

Halfhorse I've got a zappy little nappy

Oops! and Seed

It is Graeme D as you have probably already guessed as you are now one of my friends!

I am now aware that I butted in on a Nick Thread - so I will add my bit.

First time I saw Nick Solo I too was Blown Away and that was at Morecombe in and old Train Station supporting Roy, the had a go at Mr Station Master at my request.
    I Bought 'Seed' and listened to it 5 times in a row when I got home (Lucy was on a night out and got back late) needless to say I think Seed is one of Nicks finest.

Gee

8. scotpaulabear

You're hardly butting in! Rock on Gee! :m3: :biggrin: