1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RH GIG: ITV Legends, Metropolis Studios London, April 2.

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by pd, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Barry

Barry Computer stained fingers

maybe he'll do a smut set with water sports, methane zone, advertisement and maybe chuck in forbidden fruit for old times sake?
    Then encore with the 4th world and Millwall!

2. philmch

philmch I've got a zappy little nappy

This is what I expect to pay to go to a RH gig:

[​IMG]

3. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

....and about 70p for a pint.

4. Kenny_Wisdom

Kenny_Wisdom Computer stained fingers

Oh yes, I remember those days too!

I was taking home about £30.00 a week, when I was a guy who worked down the chip shop! (Didn't swear my name was Elvis though).

5. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Sold out!

According to FB heresay this is sold out!

A

6. PHILIP LEDGER

PHILIP LEDGER I've got a zappy little nappy

So I'm a sucker.......

Anyone have a ticket for sale?

7. aspwatterson

You...

You being serious? If me or Ian can't go for any unforeseen reason we will gladly save ticket for you. Ok Ian?

Andy

8. PHILIP LEDGER

PHILIP LEDGER I've got a zappy little nappy

Yup, sure am......

Definitely serious - neither Roy nor me have many decades left on this earthly gig, so as I doubt I will see him on the other side I might as well do what I can now.

Lets not talk further details on the forum :)

9. mollers

mollers I've got a zappy little nappy

Pre gig pint?

I'm going to be going on my own, anyone meeting up beforehand for a pint?

Cheers

Ian

10. aspwatterson

I'm hoping..

I'm hoping for Decendants of Smith, Miles Remains, Summer Day, WAOCLTC, Green Man. He's going to have to do the whole of Stormcock if it spans/represents his whole career. Let's hope he gets back untarnished by Indian mosquitoes and his guitar in one piece! Perhaps even a new song about an Egyptian revolution? Or nobody's got any money in the summer [minus £200!].I find it lovely that he corresponds on FB from over there.

Andi

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  11. Kenny_Wisdom

I'm sure I read somewhere it's going to be broadcast on ITV2.

Andi - I'm wracking my brains but haven't come up with the song title yet: WAOCLTC?

(and I call myself a fan!:biggrin:)

12. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

Cricketer.

13. Kenny_Wisdom

Jeepers. Easy when you know the answer. For five minutes I was trying to spell One into Whun, which opened up my options.

I didn't know if Andi was dyslexic or not, for dogness sake!

14. Roydan

Roydan Computer stained fingers

Dropped a quick mail to the venue and there are a few broadcast options open. ITV3\4 or Sky Arts. I'm hoping Sky Arts as it has a HD channel. The broadcast will be around Easter with the DVD being available around the same time. So for those who can't make it, not long to wait. :biggrin:

15. The Monster

The Monster I've got a zappy little nappy

Not if you don't have the dreaded Murdoch option....

16. Roydan

Roydan Computer stained fingers

Just buy the DVD then. Has to be cheaper than £50 odd quid a month for repeats of The Professionals and a Roy gig, not forgetting the impartial news channels :confused1:

17. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

just in case anyone's interested ( & they are not on the email list ) - I reckon ( unless someone has a better idea ) that I'll be going to the The Roebuck pub ( http://www.theroebuckchiswick.co.uk/ ) before the gig; it's pretty trendy ... but then again, once we leave the pub we'll be going all posh and drinking champagne at the do anyway !! I've not been to this pub in ages, but it does have the Cask Marque mark on their website, so in theory they should sell a decent pint ... but it won't be cheap; because Chiswick is not a cheap area !!

So unless anyone else has any better suggestions; we'll be going for a couple in here, probably at around 6:00ish

Also anyone planning on using the Central Line or/and Northern line on Saturday - check that the sections you are wanting to use are running cos some bits of those lines are closed due to enginerring works.

18. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Sounds like a great idea, I've got a bed and breakfast close to the Chiswick High Road, so I'll be there Chris, also look forward to meeting some Stormcockers I haven't met before..

:54:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
  19. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Wow, that came round quick. I hope you lovely people have a fabulous time :D

20. mollers

mollers I've got a zappy little nappy

Pre-gig pint

OK, how am I going to recognise any Stormcockers in the pub then?