1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RH GIG: ITV Legends, Metropolis Studios London, April 2.

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by pd, Jan 14, 2011.

1. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Some great photos, cheers for the link..

2. Colin L

Colin L Computer stained fingers

Just tried downloading the official pictures from metropolis studios. I have a Mac and can't open them - has anyone any ideas? thanks.:confused1:

3. SHAUN I

I can send them to you Colin, send me your email address and I'll get them across ASAP..

4. Mick Hanrahan

Mick Hanrahan I've got a zappy little nappy

Colin. Try downloading Stuffit Expander. I also use mac and was able to unzip the archive using this. Mick

5. Colin L

Colin L Computer stained fingers

Thanks Shaun & Mick, I've managed now.

6. Roydan

Roydan Computer stained fingers

Has anybody received their complimentary DVD yet, it's released on the 23rd according to Amazon!

7. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I still can't see us getting a free DVD ! Why would they give us a free copy ? Fair enough some people might have thought we were getting one ... but surely that wouldn't have made any difference about getting a ticket or not ... I mean surely no one was thinking £210 is far too much ... but hey if they give us a £9 DVD then it makes it a bargain ?!

Here's hoping I am wrong .... but I don't think I am !

8. Kenny_Wisdom

Kenny_Wisdom Computer stained fingers

We are due a complimentary DVD cos they said so Chris! However, I'll grant you I can't find where they said it, but the definitely said it! And it's not about whether it makes it a bargain or not - it was part of the package.

9. Kenny_Wisdom

Oh, found it:

---THIS SHOW IS NOW SOLD OUT---

ROY HARPER LIVE CONCERT RECORDING

...We are extremely proud to announce the last artist in the six part filmed TV concerts ITV Legends.
    Roy Harper has a pedigree of no less than 14 live and 21 studio albums and is credited as friend, inspiration and mentor to many of today's great artists. From being guest vocalist to Pink Floyd (Have A Cigar) to the subject of a Led Zeppelin song (Hats Off To Harper), to receiving the MOJO Hero Award from Jimmy Page, Roy’s career has never known a dull moment.

His appearances are rare (2 Festival Hall in the last 18 months) Roy will join us to be filmed in front of an audience of just 125 guests on Saturday April 2nd.

After a champagne reception there will be 2 x 45 minute sets spanning much of his career. You will meet Roy after the concert and your name will be on the DVD and credit roll of the programme..

Ticket includes:

Champagne and wine reception before gig.

Champagne and wine at meet and greet after.

Photographs from reception/gig and meet and greet are put on microsite for ticket holders to get hi-res print quality shots (usually 3-4 weeks after gig)

DVD with your name on when released (probably May/June) mailed to you.

Your name on credit roll of programme.

10. Roydan

I bought the ticket just to get the free DVD :smash:

Cheers Kenny, if it'd be nice to know (and vice versa). I never get any post and a Roy DVD from the gig would be a treat. :biggrin:

He's a trusted brand, surely we won't be let down !

11. bigchris

Kenny - also glad you found that ... and I can honestly say that I have never seen that before !! I know I haven't seen that before, because I hadn't seen an "advert" like that mentioning that we were going to get "Free" wine - the one I saw didn't mention the DVD and also said it was just going to be champagne ... which I wasn't looking forward to !!

12. bigchris

and another thing that I have never seen before ( & hence never received ) was the following email that was supposed to have been sent to everyone who bought a ticket :

13. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

I bought a DVD from an alternative source and it turned up today but was damaged beyond playability - that pissed me off, and they got my name wrong, I shall have to wait for my official one now.

14. Barry

Barry Computer stained fingers

Pompey market? :wink:

15. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

DVD purchase

Amazon have promised my purchased copy will arrive 27th May. Have they spelt my name correctly and is Ian's name and others included?

Andi

http://www.we7.com/#/song/Roy-Harper/Mr-Station-Master

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  16. Roydan

It appears and according to dating that my new baby was conceived in Chiswick. I can either put this down to the love in the room or a dodgy Old Holborn from a fellow board member (lead in the old pencil e.t.c.). Now there is Brooklyn Beckham and all that but Chiswick Styles?

17. Kenny_Wisdom

It beats "Metropolis", I suspect.

In other news, Metropolis studios should have sent all attendees an email to confirm your postal addresses for the DVD. Check your inboxes...

18. bigchris

No they will have sent an email to all the people who bought tickets; not an email to everyone who attended !

19. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

I

I got their email but having trouble emailing back for some reason. Perhaps because I'm on a Library computer which don't have the right connect?

A

20. SHAUN I

Or a combination of both :biggrin: Congtrats mate!