1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RH GIG: ITV Legends, Metropolis Studios London, April 2.

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by pd, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Kenny_Wisdom

Kenny_Wisdom Computer stained fingers

Will know tonight when I get home!

(And I never considered them to be "free". Always part of the package!) :grouphug:

2. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Well I do consider them to be free ... because I didn't know we were getting one until after the event

3. Kenny_Wisdom

Kenny_Wisdom Computer stained fingers

Well, after all that, they came on Friday and I am very happy.

Friday night out, few beers, came home, turned the lights down and the sound up, cracked open another beer, pressed play on the DVD.

Fantastic!

4. Barry

Barry Computer stained fingers

Friday night the women folk of the family went out, so I had an evening of quality entertainment, first up Roy's legends DVD followed by BBC4 and Santana.
    Not a hint of the vile Ant & Dec or Simon Cowell that I usually find grinning their smarmy grins across the living room.
    Can't wait for November 5th.

5. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Finally got my DVD today, after some ping-ponging of emails to Metropolis, apparently my address wasn't on their records! :confused1:
    Anyway, I'm really looking forward to watching it later. And I see they've even spelled my name correctly on the credits.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
  6. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

The DVD wouldn't play on my computer for some reason, so after watching her soaps my nearest and dearest allowed me to watch it on the big screen, my nine year old son just loved Highway Blues, (he's a big Roy & Nick fan :biggrin:) and my partner liked it too, and Green Man & also Cricketer. It brought back memories of a magical night, some great close up shots of Roy's guitar playing, and a blinding setlist, my favourite track of the evening would probably have to be Me & Woman, just excellent vocals, what a trip!

Great interview too.. There are amazing singer, songwriter/poets...and then there is Roy Harper!! A true legend.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011