1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roy albums - digital reissue list.

Discussion in 'General' started by SHAUN I, May 10, 2011.

1. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

2. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Perhaps...

Perhaps if I have a word with my Bank Manager to digitally remaster my bank account and credit card I could contemplate all this....:tongue_smilie::drool5::m8:

Andi

Last edited: May 11, 2011
  4. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

I suspect the reason there wasn't much comment, Chris, is that we all have it all already :) I do think that getting listed on places such as iTunes will help him though, particularly for the "impulse buy" generation with not enough patience to go and buy a proper CD!

I'd be interested to know what they are doing about the artwork/lyrics. Tracy was very committed to providing this as PDFs when we worked on the downloads at royharper.co.uk.

P.

5. Johnbarkeriom

Johnbarkeriom Computer stained fingers

Having bought the downloads of Poems..., Looney, Once, Commercial Break and Burn The world from Roy's site I have found the attached lyric pdfs excellent. They are the pages from the lyric book and whilst I would rather have the cd as they are not available now this is a great compromise. Listening to the music from my imac cnnected to my stereo with the pdf on the screen works really well

6. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Oh yes I agree - I won't be downloading anything that I already own and have already ripped to my hard-drive - I'm still a lover of CD's. Though saying that, I'll still probably download the new compilation - cos it's the nearest thing to a new album that we are likely to see for a while ( except of course the aforementioned DVD )

7. Wingnut

Wingnut I've got a zappy little nappy