1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roy at Beautiful Days festival (Escot, Devon) - 16-18 Aug 2013

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by scotpaulabear, Mar 8, 2013.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

A different Harper than I was expecting for that lineup, but... :D
    http://www.beautifuldays.org/artists/2013-2/

Can't recommend this festival highly enough (though I suspect others on this board may disagree LOL) - I've had a great time when I've gone, great atmosphere, and it's pretty laid back and relatively inexpensive! If I weren't already banking my time off this year for a long trip to the States I'd be seriously considering it, but also it's a hike from up north...

2. just jane

just jane Computer stained fingers

Im with you Paula. One of the best festivals around(even when it rains) and they sorted the parking/queue problem out that you and big Chris experienced because you can now get in on Thursday :biggrin:

3. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  4. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Probably..

Probably one of the biggest mistakes in my life but looks like I've managed to sell my Beautiful Days festival tickets on Stubhub? Am in Europe for 3 weeks end of the month and need the dosh...

Also on my way to Clon next week anyway; and got tickets for Bristol and London later in the year anyroad!

I can't spend anymore on a septuangenairain hoping it's not his last great gig in the sky! Don't worry Roy I'm just a sexagenarian this year! :biggrin:

A x

ps Tks Jane for help etc..

5. just jane

just jane Computer stained fingers

Glad you managed to get your money back