1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roy Harper @ Jazz Cafe, London - June 5, 2010

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by tharper, Apr 8, 2010.

1. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

I'm in. If the last train out of Waterloo still 23.45 and the finish time in Camden is definately 23.00 it shouldn't mean an early exit.

2. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Cool hon, am gonna see if Fiona or Tarra wants to join in and make a girly weekend of it :biggrin: If the ticket stays free, I'll post it for face value on here...

3. SteveT

That may well depend on if there are tables and chairs out or, as advertised for this one, it is all standing.

4. The Monster

The Monster I've got a zappy little nappy

Hiya SPB

Is this still on offer?

5. scotpaulabear

Sure! No takers here yet, so go for it. Just messaging you :biggrin:

6. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Still awaiting mine in the post... fingers crosed :biggrin:

7. SteveT

Likewise but I'm sure I read somewhere, either the website or the sale confirmation, that they would not be in a hurry to send them out. Are there any left?

8. Travellerman

"Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If your tickets haven't arrived 48 hours before the event, please contact us."

I wish they wouldn't do that :D

9. scotpaulabear

Aloud, aka See Tickets, are a nightmare for sending out tix late - if I could have found another place selling them, I would have used them instead :closedeyes:

10. Travellerman

Hmmm, 48 hours before the gig is cutting things a little fine for me :confused1:

11. scotpaulabear

If they really feck up, you can sort out with them to get tix on the door, but the impetus is all on you, they don't give a feck. I've sworn up and down never to use them again after the horror stories I've heard from friends on other forums about delayed sending etc. I think they wait till the last second possible to do everything. But hey ho, if they're the only one doing these tix, and I'm not in London... :bored:

12. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Two? Am sure on the Jazz Cafe site you could get up to 8...? I am there Saturday to see Brian Kennedy, so if anyone wants me to check anything...?

13. Travellerman

Yeah, tell 'em we've been waiting years for a Harper gig, so make sure those tickets get sent in time! :wink::D

(Are you going?)

14. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Yeah, sure I will lay down the law, Trav! Hope to, but someone else doing Proud down the road same night, so may be juggling! Seeing Richard Hawley there a night or two after Roy as well.

15. Travellerman

Cheers! I know you'll do your best :) (I'm sure it'll all work out in the end).

16. SteveT

Got sent this yesterday. At least we know that they know that they are not doing anything at the moment and that we really mustn't get too fidgety, yet.

We apologise for the delay in despatching your tickets for your recent order.*
    Your tickets will be despatched as soon as we receive them, normally 14 days prior to the event. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive, if they have not arrived 5 days before the event contact us on 0871 2200260 Please do not contact us earlier as we will not be able to give you an exact answer until closer to the show. You can continue to track the whereabouts of your order on the following link:
    http://www.seetickets.com/see/content_tracker.asp?tracker

17. Travellerman

Thanks for that... good to know :)

"We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 15/05/2010 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 29/05/2010. "

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  18. Jim

Jim Computer stained fingers

any news about jazz cafe?

Any ideas about what Roy will be doing?
    Any support?
    Any Matt on guitar?
    Any new stuff?
    Anything?

Do I sound a bit desperate for news?

Really looking forward to it as it will be so soon after the RAH gig - and I've really started to love the JN triple album.

Jim

19. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

No !! Roy will be playing solo.

Just to save you time on the night ... I wouldn't bother going to the RAH ... I'd recommend going to the RFH !!

20. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I'm soooo envious! Enjoy ALL!