1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roy in Classic Prog Magazine

Discussion in 'General' started by SteveT, Apr 21, 2011.

1. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

This month's issue (16) features a three page article about Stormcock. I can't tell you any more than that because I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

2. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

...and even FC covered also..what a treat..!!

Two free cds included also of other stuff!

One of the best articles about Roy condensing in my head currently....as time evolves...his retirement seems to be getting busier each day...always knew his unrecognisability would catch up with future generations oneday, philosophically for mankind's benefit; when they could start to understand where the hell he was coming from. Mind you some of his stuff should have a Government warning on the package! A man ahead of his time. We have been blessed to enjoy and commune with his short wonderful journey. Bless you Angelus and may all your roads continue through the misty valleys ahead. Yeah and Trace ain't too bad erself! ;>

Love A

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
  3. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I don't want to be a party pooper here ... but do you really think you should be scanning pages from a magazine that is currently on sale - I'd guess it's highly illegal - we wouldn't want Paul to get in trouble !!

4. aspwatterson

I'd...

I'd presume in this free electronic age those barriers are non-existent now? Good point CM; but PD has the power to delete if common sense dictates. No knocks at my door or police helicopters hovering overhead. No smashing down the doors and rushing in.:smash: What the hell was his last words?

You can probably always go to the Prog mag sites and find the stuff anyway like the media sites. We are not in China. Where would the copyright lawyers start to begin with? In fact we are now wonderfully everywhere with the free power of the Internet internationally. It's all pervading, all consuming like spreading synaptic bacteria. What if I was on the moon now and outside their jurisdictions? The overwhelming powerful tsunami of the information age a quarter of a million miles away. Miniscule amount in the vast galactical sphere of things. Technically though; would they sue me or PD? Even Richard Branson could be regarded/branded as a thief as the Virginal ISP. I should be invoicing them for marketing their mag now I think about it... peace bro....

Big fat silver aeroplane a'shuffling through the sky
    And you wanna know the reason why

A :m8: :drool5:

5. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

I've just got to this (it's very hectic here at the moment). Sorry Andi but I have nuked the attachments, it's just too blatant. If they did decide to go after anyone it'd be me, because I'm easy to target and ultimately responsible for the legality of what gets posted here.

Cheers

Paul.

6. aspwatterson

No worries!

Aye aye captain! It does sorta say in this mags not for dissemination etc..
    It's just that CM's winning two nil! :biggrin: Don't worry I'll beat him at the Avebury marathon! :boxing_smiley:

Andi

7. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

What the chuff does that mean ?

8. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Was hoping you could explain it to me!

9. aspwatterson

Just...

Just friendly banter that's all! :wink:

A