1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I believe Facebook?

Discussion in 'Words and Music' started by Wee Steve, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Wee Steve

Wee Steve Computer stained fingers

Look.
    Help.
    I'm really sorry about this, particularly if it's been raised before, but I've been forced (by the family, you understand) into signing up to Facebook.
    Needless to say, His Royness features largely and frequently in my "Favo(u)rite" Music bit, and, bidden by a trendy nephew, I've just added "iLike" links.
    These have taken me into hitherto unknown territory, which includes numerous links, including, the point of this, some YouTube video, including one purporting to be "If" and lasting over an hour.
    It is introduced by Our Hero (the Elder) as "The Rev. K. Toupe Waffle", under the title "The Lunatic Speaks".
    I haven't yet watched it all, but can anyone tell me what the hell is going on, where/when it comes from, and have I been told about this before?
    Help!

2. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

It sounds like the Live In Your Living Room "video" that was realesed as a signed and numbered limited edition of 500 at the time from the 80's, not brilliant quality but a good mix of songs on there,

P.S. I was quite resistant to Facebook to start with but now I have got used to it and have got in touch with some very old friends and some family too.

Shaun.

3. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

My mom is one of my facebook friends now! Gotta be tactful in my status updates, no 'Paula is in the gutter' or owt, not that she'd be surprised I suppose :wink:

4. Wee Steve

Wee Steve Computer stained fingers

Just to confirm, it is the Live in your Living Room tape.