1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snowdon Rocks 2 with Nick - News Flash

Discussion in 'General' started by katrina, May 16, 2008.

1. katrina

katrina I've got a zappy little nappy

Hi All

Just to let you know that I have just heard that Nick will be participating in the Snowdon Rocks 2 charity walk on 21 June 2008.

So...... if you would like to take part and can pledge some sponsor money please do contact me as we would like to raise as much money as we can and would very much like you to participate and be delighted to have you join us.

However, you will need to contact me as I will be sending out registration packs shortly.

Email me at katrinac@kcopping.fsnet.co.uk

Love Kxxx

2. Mia

Mia I've got a zappy little nappy

That news was on here and on Nicks site a few WEEKS ago!

3. katrina

Yes I agree the Snowdon Rocks news has been on here for a couple of weeks as I posted it - but Nick hadn't confirmed until yesterday. I'm actually the organiser of the event :D

Perhaps I should have kepted it a secret........

4. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Awww hey look it's all good, at least it's all confirmed everywhere now :biggrin: and you have another very talented traveling companion now, Katrina :wink:
    (grrrr keep looking into ways I could do this and it's not working :blushing: )

5. katrina

Well make it work my dear bear :D it is going to be a fab day and there are other bits and pieces were trying to do on the day that have yet to be confirmed.....

Kxxx

6. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

How's it looking on this, K? Have you had any media interest?

7. katrina

Going very well Linn thanks for asking and hopefully more from this list would love to take part.

Media interest not sorted that out yet but it will be fine - I leave the North Wales organiser :D to sort that out but I know we have some DJs from Liverpool who are also on the trek.

So if anyone fancy a little walk up the mountain with a few gigs on the way you are very welcome. Its a very friendly, inspiring, humbling experience to be honest - and the best part is its for a fantastic charity:D

Be lovely to see you all there

Love Kxxxx

8. HarperPR

Don't tell me Pete Price is one?!:D

I put a mention up on the North Wales forum about Snowdon Rocks last week, and it's mentioned in the general summer release that's out in various places with web address for LHS.

9. katrina

Thanks Linn any help and media interest is very much appreciated lolxxxx

Still sending out registration packs at this stage and organising an auction :)

xxxxx

10. HarperPR

Hope everyone who can is pitching in and spreading the word, even if they are unable to participate in the event itself.

11. katrina

yes please that would be great xxx

12. HarperPR

You still doing Snowdon, Andi? Hope you've been training!:)

13. katrina

Anyone else fancy doing it - need registration forms in by Tuesday - Ian C did you want still do the walk?

14. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Snowdon 2008

Various thing have happened and can't make it this year my dear but still hoping to do Machu Pitchu or Snowdon next year.

chrs
    andi
    :Angel_anim:

15. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Snowdon 2008

Have been emailing Ian but he never replies unless you can get into his MySpace perhaps? Got his mobile phone number if that helps as a PM.
    Know he's just moved house and was waiting for a BT conection...

chrs
    andi

16. katrina

17. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Hope all you valiant climbers have a fantastic day tomorrow - you're great for going the extra mile (upwards!) for such a worthwhile cause. Looking forward to seeing pics, and video if you have it!

I'll be thinking of you while I'm at the dentist... :bored:

18. HarperPR

Hope you hiked well, Kat. Was going to send you a text saying 'break a leg!', but somehow didn't seem appropriate for a mountain.:biggrin:

19. katrina

Thanks very much and the walk went very well - although slightly damp. A huge thank you to Nick for performing and supporting the charity as always.

I would just like to say a huge thank you and well done to everyone who took part in the Snowdon Rocks walk and gig. I'll write a longer piece about the event this week, but just a quick thank you to everyone who supported the charity.
    It rained a little bit for the walk but hey its only water.

Here are some photos more to follow:
    At the half way cafe for the gig..... A case of how many people can you get into a cafe at one time. I think we might have broken the record....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally at the top of the mountain
    [​IMG]

Roll on Snowdon rocks 3

20. katrina

Photo of me lol with hiking bear at the top

[​IMG]

coming up the hill

[​IMG]