1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St Helens Citadel

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Sadfish

Sadfish I've got a zappy little nappy

sorry i'm on charity duty already.

Well I only get invited "occasionally" :)

2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

'Pre-gig kip' - ha! You mean resting his eyes whilst getting in touch with his inner soul and spiritual guide............

3. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I think i'm getting to the age where I need pre-gig kips!

4. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

*muttering* I've done that... :blushing:
    Pretty sure I was at that St. Helens gig where Tom H opened - Pete, was that the one recorded for Double Life with the woman mad with lust sitting behind me shouting propositions to Nick all night? :rofl:

5. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

Yup. Was she wearing purple trousers? Or is that another recollection from elsewhere?

6. Sadfish

Sadfish I've got a zappy little nappy

yeah that was the one.

7. HarperPR

Nick will be on here a little earlier than usual, at 8.30. No support (at this stage at least). Ticket sales are past the half-way stage.

8. HarperPR

Street promoting all you St Hels crew! Flyers out. Is there anything up in Kaleidoscope's window - Critch?

9. pete c

Postering/pestering for this is already good, there are posters (left over from his from last visit? - ones I haven't seen elsewhere) in the empty ex-Our price shop windows (prominient position) in town, & outside the Citadel. I'm handing over some new posters to Critch tonight, for him to do with what he will.

PR, did you get my email re. this? If so, could you respond please?

Ta!
    Pete

10. HarperPR

Good stuff! No mail when last looked. Will check now.

11. HarperPR

No, Pete, nothing from you today.

12. critch

All sounds good. I'm getting into the campaign more - plan to do quite a lot. I created a facebook event for it so had by excuse to invite all my friends and give them chance to consider. 2 maybes so far.

All set for tonight pete? Excellent.

13. HarperPR

Great! Vunderbar.

14. critch

Thanks go to pete for the posters passed on to me tonight. Nick owes you a drink! :laugh:

15. pete c

Sorry I couldn't hang around critch, had to go to Knutsford to pick up son no. 1 from work. Good luck with the campaign!

16. critch

Hey pete it's cool!

The posters are ace. You're a star. Gonna distribute them round st h and also get tons of dim's black and white flyers to put out around the college, pubs.

Did you manage to get in contact with wish fm

17. HarperPR

Yes, I agree with above.

We now need similar operation in Brighton.

Pete, sent you 3 x e's today. Did you get? Only received one from you, which I answered, but not the first you mentioned.

18. HarperPR

It's Thursday, Critch, have you got the Star yet?

19. pete c

PR, just read 'em now, mad busy again today so will respond this eve hopefully.

Re posters though, all requested have been sent out. I have a few (about 75 probably) left of each, but only the A4s. There is no prospect currently of getting any A5 or A3 done. Vibes are not positive towards freebies here at the mo. Go ahead & get some done if you need to.

20. HarperPR

Blimey - and you thought you'd have loads left! Hang onto those, may need. I'm about to interview so no time to liaise Brighton/Cambridge. Will get back to them later.