1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stormcock flyers

Discussion in 'General' started by HarperPR, Dec 16, 2007.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Paul/Pete, are there any of the Stormcock flyers that were done earlier this year left? The next tour would be a good opportunity to get the word out again if there are.

2. HarperPR

Just bringing this to light again in view of a tour starting 3 weeks from today!

If you're in a town where Nick is playing - have you seen any posters/flyers about?

3. fickle_Witch

fickle_Witch Guest

nope, and i was looking today!

4. HarperPR

My post previous related to both the Stormcock flyers AND separately to flyers/posters for tour. May have not been clear.

With latter, do I recall someone - Paula? - having some that anyone could download?

Will ask Romin, Ms Witch, what's happening with Kyps.

5. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

If there is a downloadable version, it would be very much appreciated - then I'll get out there into the depths of St Helens flyering like no one has ever flyered before!

6. HarperPR

Yes - it would be appreciated! Anyone willing/able???

7. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Aha! You have created a new word MsPr! Willingable. (1) Adj; Someone who is willing and able.

8. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

I do apologise, I meant to reply to this before. I distributed all the flyers - Tracy took the rest off my hands and has been spreading the word for me with the mail orders and so on...

P.