1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer tour dates 2009!

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by scotpaulabear, Jun 8, 2009.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Just gone up on Harperspace today, I think they're still under construction :biggrin: Some we knew, some we didn't know... and very multi-country!
    http://www.harperspace.com/nick-harper-tour.html

JUNE
    Wed 24 Palace Bar Oslo, NOR tbc
    Thu 25 Ricks Bergen, NOR tbc
    Fri 26 Dirty Nelly Hamar, NOR tbc
    Sat 27 TBC Oslo, NOR tbc

JULY
    Sat 4 West End Centre Aldershot 01252 330040
    Tue 28 TBC Pisa ITA tbc
    Wed 29 TBC Verona ITA tbc

AUGUST
    Fri 7 Victoria, Rothesay Isle of Bute 07866 533 416
    Sat 8 Corrie Hall, Corrie Isle of Arran 07790 310 157
    Mon 10 Old Inn, Carbost Isle of Skye 01478 640 205
    Wed 12 Acoustic Music Centre (Fringe) Edinburgh 0131 346 1405
    Thu 13 Acoustic Music Centre (Fringe) Edinburgh 0131 346 1405
    Fri 14 Concert Hall Motherwell 01698 403 120
    Sat 15 Summersong Fest Glasgow 0141 331 5170
    Sat 22 Rhythm Fest Bedford 020 7734 8932
    Thu 27 en Accords Rochefort, FRA tbc
    Fri 28 en Accords Rochefort, FRA tbc
    Sat 29 en Accords Rochefort, FRA tbc

SEPTEMBER
    Thu 10 TBC Philedelphia USA tbc
    Fri 11 TBC Pittsburgh USA tbc
    Sat 12 Union County Fest New Jersey USA tbc
    Sun 13 TBC New York USA tbc

2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

And before anyone starts about the Summersong link Nick has up - we know! It's being attended to.

3. scotpaulabear

4. fuzzytnth3

fuzzytnth3 Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

Jings little mini Midge Tour in there to boot.

Aaargh will someone get the building industry working, so I can have my full salary back again so I can afford to go to some of these lovely gigs.

5. scotpaulabear

We will see you at a few though, right Graeme?!?
    It's not a Glasgae gig without you and the lovely Mhairi havin' a boogie at the front :D

I can culturally justify the Rothesay trip to t'other half now - we have to go visit their world-renowned Victorian public toilets :wink:

6. fuzzytnth3

Hi Paula we will definitely be at the Griffin gig not sure about the other west coast ones unless I can fit paddles to my bicycle to get across to Arran. :biggrin:

7. HarperPR

Note:

The date at Motherwell Concert Hall is as special guest to Glenn Tilbrook.

8. fuzzytnth3

Dooh didn't spot the Acoustic Music Centre gigs! That's round the corner frae ma office nae probs :)

When I saw the Tour list I just assumed Nick was going to be giving Auld Reekie a body swerve as usual (despite the walls of venues dripping with Grolsch) I can't blame him tho' Edinburgh folk are a bit 'special', bless

9. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Paula - int it about time you got rid of your 38 tour signature ? It's a bit "in yar face" ... and of course out of date ?!

10. scotpaulabear

Well spotted sir, I wasn't thinking straight - done! :biggrin:

11. Rubel

Rubel I've got a zappy little nappy

I'm glad he's venturing across the Atlantic--but sad there's no trip to the West Coast. Ah well. I got to see Roy twice after never expecting him to tour again :) I'm content.

12. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Careful Gray!

Too much information!! They'll have you doing leaflet drops on a NH campaign trail with posters, flyers etc. fawning on your sheer unadulterated love for all things Harpic. Be careful there's a PR in the hoose!

andi

[youtube]tlq5g0mU7e0[/youtube]

[youtube]XB81CczTEdw[/youtube]

13. scotpaulabear

14. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Good point!

Will try and keep YT threads a bit more to the point. Mind you I bet LWIII could be covered brilliantly by Nick especially his sense of humour and his funny facial expressions. He'll make you wee with laughter honestly if you haven't seen him live. My tummy's still hurting from St Davids Hall ten years ago.

:biggrin:c/a

15. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Well that goes back to my earlier post the other week ... why just post non-harper YT links for the hell of it ? Can't you really spare a few minutes of your precious time and write a comment of why you are posting the YT vid ?

If you got into the habbit of doing that, then you might actually think yourself that the vid is inappropriate for the current thread/situation ... and hence just hold back from posting ( but I know that the concept of you not posting something is probably one step too far !! ).

16. HarperPR

haha! I know everyone on here are fans and that's enough really; I don't expect you all to work as well. But I am always grateful for any willingly offered help! :)

Haven't even started on Scotland yet...still busy in Bergen :wink:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  17. HarperPR

18. Wee Steve

Wee Steve Computer stained fingers

Old Inn, Carbost

Blimey.

Again?

That counts as "just round the corner" up here. 40 minutes drive for the rest of you.

We shall make every effort to be there this time.

AND it doesn't clash with Aly 'n' Phil in Portree. That's the next night. Woo hoo.

S
    :biggrin:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  19. intimate gigs

intimate gigs I've got a zappy little nappy

Ticket info....

Tickets for Nick's gig at The Summersong Festival on the 15th at The Griffin in Glasgow are on sale online and will be on sale direct from the venue from Tuesday. Visit www.summersongfestival.co.uk for online tickets. There are only 50 tickets available for this show.

Tickets for the gig at The Motherwell Music Festival on the 14th with Nick, Glenn Tilbrook and Paul Rose, won't prob be on sale till at least the 19th.

Cheers.

20. HarperPR

Just so that it's clear. The www.summersongfestival.co.uk link is the MySpace one as given previously. From there there is a clicky link to We Got Tickets.

So...start clicking and buying, folks!