1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 38 Tour Reviews

Discussion in 'Press and Media' started by HarperPR, Feb 5, 2009.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

2. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Briiliant!

Good reviews! Thoroughly deserved! And only a braveheart would start their tour in Scotland! Dipping their cold toes in the icy water of the human tide to test the temperature before they plunge into a continuous wave of communication. Doing a tour must be like doing a marathon and each tour is uniquely different and becomes a fond memory along the Navaho trail. Never to be forgotten and imprinted on the memory banks. An important milestone on one's journey through a life of snow.

chrs
    andi

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  3. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Yeah - cracking reviews! Enjoyed reading them, and looking forward to Liv even more now!

4. HarperPR

5. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Excellent Air Conditioning System !?!

erm ... I must have been more drunk than I thought ... cos I didn't notice that !!

6. critch

When I read that I thought there might have been a little irony hidden within the sentence! You just wouldn't mention it unless it was either really hot or stupidly cold!

7. aspwatterson

Yeah!

What an absolutely ridiculous observation to make in a Review! Like saying Nick wasn't that bad but the air conditioning was superb! Or perhaps an add on phrase is missing 'but Nick was definitely a breath of fresh mountain spring air in comparison'?

chrs
    andi

8. HarperPR

9. aspwatterson

10. HarperPR

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  11. HarperPR

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  12. HarperPR

13. aspwatterson

Well..

Having just read that; and, trying to absorb.... I know I'll never aspire to those descriptive cleverly-constructed echelons. Reviewers deserve more salutations with their creditworthy craft and should be more recognised IOTHO.

I bow out to that... completely succinctly wonderful...and still learning at my age!! Great innit!! Falling in love again with words and music. Come on train....!!!

c/a

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  14. HarperPR

15. HarperPR

16. HarperPR

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  17. HarperPR

18. HarperPR

19. critch

Wonder if I could make this one....??? Not sure - I'm busy Saturday day but I'm sure I could go over in the evening. I shall see what Fozzwick says...

20. HarperPR