1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The BBC Tapes (Vols. VI & V)

Discussion in 'Words and Music' started by Travellerman, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I have just picked up these two CD's which completes my set (of the original release, not the new re-issues).

However, whilst the outer cd covers are different and labelled "V" and "VI" etc... The inside of the covers are identical ("Vol VI"), look a little like colour photocopies to me and I'm not totally happy about that.

Was there a misprint in the originals per chance?

2. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

They are different on my copies. If you have second hand copies, maybe the original inserts have been replaced. Does the paper feel the same as the inserts on the other volumes?

3. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Feels like photographic paper to me, I haven't sifted through my boxes yet to find the others and compare, but from memory there's a difference.

Let's see how the seller reacts to my next email.

:wink:

(and thanks for looking Steve.)

4. Barry

Barry Computer stained fingers

Misprint

Hi, mine have the same insert misprint, ie the tack listing is the "in concert 78", which is correct for vol vi but not v which is "sessions". I bought them when they were released, probably from Darren who was doing Roy's merchandising at that time so they are genuine.