1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Green Man @ The Green Man

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by dave w, Feb 7, 2013.

1. dave w

dave w Computer stained fingers

2. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Am I?

Am I the only one on here that has heard of Roy at this festy and none of the other headliners??!

http://www.greenman.net/

Andi :confused1:

<tks paulabear...I guess I'm well out of touch with new stuff these days...living in the past ha! :>>

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  3. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

I know quite a few of the other ones, maybe not that well, but I like what I've heard of James Yorkston, the Pastels, Jon Hopkins (well, at least I like him with King Creosote!) and Edwyn Collins (great to see he's well and touring again)... and I'm sure I've heard really good things about Band of Horses and This is the Kit. Oooh and Andrew Weatherall, isn't he the DJ who worked with Primal Scream on Screamadelica?

That said, it's not the best lineup I've ever seen, but it's interesting :biggrin:

4. just jane

just jane Computer stained fingers

Its a strange line up, I have friends that have been the last couple of years and they love it but have described it as a little middle class compared to Beautiful Days which is the same weekend and where I will be(Im hoping Roy may feel like playing there as well since he will be very close).

5. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you