1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TONIGHT (18/6) Nick live with Newton Faulkner online!

Discussion in 'General' started by scotpaulabear, Jun 18, 2013.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

2. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Well I think you have to be a serious Faulkner fan ( or bored - well I am still at work ) to watch it at the moment ... though the lass on the sofa has just moved ... though not like other cams I've seen :blushing:

3. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

I managed almost twenty minutes while doing stuff on another tab before I realised what was going on. Nothing.

4. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Yeah I now appreciate why it takes the Harpers so long to release new material !!

5. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Just catching up with the forum as I am way behind, clicked the links and Faulkner's playing as I type :D

6. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

He's there all the time :wink: well most of it, making his new album in front of the public! Scary but kinda cool. It's like if Big Brother had brains and musical talent :wink:

The other night, Nick was in the studio for about 4 hours which was pretty cool! Between jamming with Newton and lots of interesting chat, he sang on one song (whose name escapes me) and played guitar on a song called "At The Seams" which was SO beautiful. I've preordered the album. So see, job done :m2:

7. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

I did catch a bit of Nick last week. First he was doing some vocal parts and a bit later he was sort of jamming a song with NF. Even so, I don't think I'd make the effort to look in again unless I was already spending time at the computer and there was a highlights version.