1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tour 09 Posters/Flyers

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Nov 14, 2008.

1. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Lpr!

Basingstoke Central Studio link not working. If you are speaking to them mention it please.

chrs
    andi

2. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

Do you like my new signature :D i reckon its about as subtle as a bear in a very small room.. :D

direct link if anyone wanted to nick it, put it in there sigs on other forums, on there website, in the car, in the cats bed, or anywhere else is http://www.dim.741.com/Sites/Pageplus/Flyers/harpicbanner.gif

i do apprecaite there doesnt seem to be 38 anymore and its not entirely accurate in that respect but ***** *** *** and **** cos i ***** **** ******* **** ;)

and i forgot to save it so theres no edits so :p

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  3. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

That, sir, is very freakin' fly :D

4. dim

so you gonna piss of the alt board then or am i.. :D

5. dim

ok.. so thats me and paula both succesfully stalking the entire alt board with harper tour dates via our signatures...

Im stalking the beautiful days board with a combination of hobo jones and harpic in exeter.. :D

now im sure it shouldnt be encouraged for everyone to put the banner in there various forum signatures around the web.. but... well... :D

6. scotpaulabear

Why not :wink: Tunstall board next for me!
    I would have answered your earlier post but I was throttled for posting too much in a day - it's like the old days LOL!

Has Sparky thrown up yet from all the Harpicness? hee hee...

7. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Linn, I've told you I won't do it as I don't want to show up Nick.....! :icon_bs: :D

8. just jane

just jane Computer stained fingers

I thought it would be something like this, or maybe you filled it with trojans and are really trying to control all our computers:wink:

9. just jane

just jane Computer stained fingers

I noticed on the beautiful days board yesterday there were a few requests for Nick to play again and none of them from me or you.

10. scotpaulabear

Now that is good to hear! :biggrin:

11. dim

pdf's and jpegs all up