1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tour flyers/posters

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Jan 12, 2008.

1. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Paula explained that in her previous post! Too many to fit. The links below include all the dates. If Pete has one with the St H date on it only, then that'd be marvelous.

2. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

I'll have it uploaded by tomorrow (Friday) morning. I've got a version with all dates, & I'll do one with a space for specific venues, for if people want to download & overprint specific dates. Might try & get some printed up with all dates/St Helens date only (for Critch to distribute :). Thoughts?

3. pete c

Just read Paula's post. Should I not bother now?

4. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Pete, I would post it if I were you! Gives people choices. Plus you'll have the blanks too...

5. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Is your version same/similar? Can you upload here for a look?

6. critch

If you would. You can e-myther it to me if you wish (I think you have my address) and I'll get some printed, or if you have access to free printing then we could meet up somewhere sometime, though don't feel obliged to that. As Ms PR keeps telling me, you do so much already.

7. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  8. HarperPR

Critch, could you mosey past the Citadel at some point and see if they have anything up? And don't forget Greg when you have some hard copies.

I am sure Pete thoroughly hates me by now - even though I offer him personal enticements - ha ha!

9. critch

Planning to go and buy some tickets at the weekend or early next week anyway, so no problemo. Thought I'd get in early. This one's gonna sell out... (I hope!).

10. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

ok.. sorry its taken so long to get here... thought the forums where still dead..

to clarify... the webflyer has no dates cos there where too many... last novembers tour was hard enough to squeeze in, this time was impossible...
    hence the seperate a4 ones

There is a venue specific flyer avaialble (its actually been done since before xmas :() as we have one done for exeter...

i can produce them if needed for any venue, in about five minutes...

just need:

venue name
    address
    door time
    ticket cost
    booking details (box office addy, phone or ticket agent)
    support act
    for whatever venue and can upload here as pdf...

as an example this is the exeter one (which matches the other flyers)
    (i didnt want the exeter one out in the world until now cos it wasnt definate who the ticket office was till last week, and the ticket office dont get the tickets till saturday.. lol)

[​IMG]

also.. reason they black and white cos they cheaper to photofloppy and look good on walls, lampposts etc... :D

11. dim

if anyone going exeter please note tickets not available at exetertickets.co.uk they got probs at the moment and arnt selling them... :D
    that was the old version of the flyer... :D

if anyone is in this neck of the woods exeter ticks go on sale saturday sometime (whenever i get to solo with them).. should be an amazing gig as its really intimate venue, and only 100 tickets (almost worth coming to devon for - ask paula.. shes been to kino - if she remembers it).. hopefully it will be in local paper next weekend so should sell out quick.. book your flights.. :D

12. HarperPR

Hey, cool beans!

Is it poss you could send to me as email attachment, and I can then check the venues whom I know haven't done their own and see if they want? Is this available for poster as well as flyer?

HarperPR@hotmail.co.uk

PS Anyone covering Exeter for live review for any of the online sites?

13. dim

i think i understood that...?

I can email you a copy of the exeter one, but you will need to email me the details and i can produce em

(flyer is done in a desktop publishing package i use so not editable - like i say not massive job to change the dates from exeter)...

I produce em as PDF
    1 x Full page a4
    and
    1 x A4 with 4 flyers on

the a4 one photocopies up to a3/a2 perfectly effectively..
    the a4 with 4 flyers on can produce small flyers, or be blown up to a3 to produce a5 flyers

will email you in a bit.. will put in an excel sheet with columns on.. just chuck in the details and email back for ones needed, then i can just copy the info accross... then gimme till the weekend to chuck em online where you can get em...

14. dim

not set anything up for online... getting a preview in local paper over next couple of weeks when i finish writing it...
    online wise i can get steve to do a review (the way out man, bearded, roys a little past it, hippy, cool dude, from the dvd - hes a former english teacher, poet blah - he could do a great review and is going anyway)

for proper press review depends on if theres any guestie spots nearer the time.. venue is only 100 ticket,and sensibly only holds 120 really so its a bit of a tight fit.. will chat to mikey when he gets back from ny and mull it over

15. HarperPR

I can send as example to see who may want their own version of. Some venues have asked me for posters; obviously there are those who will get something of their own together.

Re review. Just anyone who could string decent copy for online somewhere.

16. dim

tis wending through cyberspace

steve the poet it is then... :D

17. HarperPR

Cool. A review in verse or as an odd ode might be a novel approach - haha! I will look at print media too, but not a brilliant part of the country for that.

18. pete c

I strolled past the Citadel earlier this week, they have Nick posters up at the front & side of the building.

My webspace has chosen this week to stop working, so I've had to resort to Imageshack.

click on the thumbnail or the links. You know how it works.

one with dates:
    [​IMG]

one with blank space for info:
    [img=http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/898/genericdd2.th.jpg]

one for Critch:
    [img=http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7895/saintslu0.th.jpg]

If anyone wants em I'll email, will post a link when my server is back.

19. HarperPR

Looks lubberly!

I can't read as am on mobile and it's the size of a thumbnail, but if you can email copy to me whenever. Have told Critch.

20. pete c

in yer box.

your inbox. :)