1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tour flyers/posters

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Jan 12, 2008.

1. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

Looks fab, Pete! May put both up on the Myspace :biggrin:

2. Moth

Moth I've got a zappy little nappy

Nice one Pete! And thanks for the photo credit x

love

Moth

3. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Excellent work Pete. Think I'll use both yours and Dim's flyer. So look out, they're coming to a pub near you soon...

4. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Yeah, great from me too now I've seen it up close and personal on a computer!

Didn't know that was Moth's pic. Cool.

Will get back to you, Pete, by email when I hear back from the venues.

Cheers
    x

5. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

i would recommend for venues the colour one cos its pretty colours... for flyering elsewhere, shops, poster places etc the b&w one cos its about 1/10th of the price to photofloppy...

critch... b&w is in mail, but all mine are here... http://www.dim.741.com/nickflyers.html
    anyway so download if easier.... (all there now)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2008
  6. HarperPR

Help!

We need some help here.

Is there anyone else apart from Pete who has access to a printer and who would be able to run off some of Pete's posters - or A4 if we can't get bigger - with specific venue details printed on?

7. dim

well i got a printer, but not sure what good that does... theres plenty of posters in exeter (well there will be over next few days)....

cant print in colour here though... well we can, but its too darned expensive.. not that we tight or owt... well, actually we are, tight as a ducks :D

??????????
    (or do you mean printer as in man who prints... - still too expensive in colour... printers around here charge about 10x the amount for colour - and thats just 1 colour... :/).. ha ha... dims poor understanding of the english language strikes again... :D

i think im actually going mad... been a very very long monday, and still another 5 days of the week to go... :eek: webididee :/

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  8. HarperPR

I think we're more or less sorted on this now. Some venues are printing up their own from Pete's; others we're getting a few run off for.

Thanks all for help and contributions.

9. HarperPR

Critch, can I leave you to sort out Greg and anyone else then in St Hels?

10. HarperPR

If there are any of glossy A4 size posters that Pete has done floating around at the gigs, the ones with the blank space would be ideal for anyone wanting Nick to write a little message in, so that they could keep and frame afterwards as a memento.

So keep a look out for them. I am not sure if any will be around (?)

Well, I thought so anyway....:closedeyes:

11. pete c

pete c I've got a zappy little nappy

hmm. good idea. We could do with a better distribution network though.

12. HarperPR

If you're at Manc, give some to Critch, if he hasn't got already.

13. pete c

Hopefully critch got my message about not meeting tonight. He hasn't responded as yet. Critch? Helloooooooooooo?

14. HarperPR

Are you standing him up?! Perhaps he'll see Mr Fish instead...

15. HarperPR

Can people keep a look out for Pete's posters around the venue areas. Some ran off their own, I know. Hebden Bridge Trades is one who have told me they've put these out, so anyone at this gig on Friday, feedback would be great.

16. HarperPR

Just to say to Pete that I felt a little frisson of pleasure seeing the colour posters up in Brighton! Komedia ran off their own (larger than A4) and added their yellow 'Komedia' logo in the box. It looked really good.

17. pete c

ooo, it's a long time since anyone said that!
    see what a little creative editing can do?

18. dim

mine look poo... it rained today and they are all looking a little soggy down here.... :D

theyre still up on the podiums after an entire week which is a new exeter record - people must like me, theyve left me alone, although im reliably informed im being pasted over on monday, but they are a little soggy...

19. HarperPR

He should have printed them on menus, eh Pete!:rofl:

20. dim

tried that but they kept falling off the poster podiums...