1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Roy gigs !!!

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by dave w, Feb 17, 2010.

1. dave w

dave w Computer stained fingers

2. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Cheers Dave

This is very exciting. I had started to think I'd never get to see him play again. Tickets are a bit expensive! :p

3. dave w

booked

not too expensive considering it was 40 quid to see Todd Rundgren (good as he was in the AWATS section)

anyway, I'll be at both nights

4. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

No I don't think the tickets are too bad ... last time I spent £50 to see him at the RAH ... this time for two gigs it's costing me £80 ( including £25 to get membership to book a day early !! ) .... absolute bargain !! And as I'll be with a different mate each night ... they might mean that I have to sit through her set as well ... it was hard work last time and her audience scared me !!!!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  5. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Isn't it nice to see mention of a Roy gig here again?!

6. pd

I think you did the right thing by becoming a member yesterday Chris. I can't get through on the web site and others can't get through on the phone. I have a nasty feeling it'll be sold out before I get anywhere :cursing:

7. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Well if you are really desperate, then I noticed last night someone selling a front row seat on eBay ... for a "slightly" increased price of £300 !!!!

8. pd

Jeez!

No, I won't ever do that... I had the same stance on the Zep O2 gig actually though I sort of regret that now given they have zero chance of ever playing again (in my opinion). Ho hum!

9. dave w

ha !

It's possible that Mrs Dave may not want to go to both nights so there may be a spare ticket going - row P in the stalls on the 11th

10. pd

I'm sorted now :) Pete Fincham got me a ticket for the 11th (happens to be my birthday) and I got 2 for the 12th online in the end for Vicky and I. It's something to look forward to.

11. The Monster

The Monster I've got a zappy little nappy

Managed to conquer the site just now and got two in the side stalls; not many left.

Agree with Big Chris on most things, but have to disagree on Joanna N at the RAH; thought she was awesome

12. NoCelebrity

NoCelebrity Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

For the LOVE of....

For me, that's almost as good as seeing him in person! (Still, meeting Nick at The Abbey Pub was tres cool!)

How about a blues set in Chicago, Roy?

13. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Not the easiest site to navigate, kept telling me 40 minutes had lapsed on my shopping cart when I'd only just begun the procedure, anyway I eventually managed to get a ticket in the side stalls too for the Wednesday performance. I'll be stopping at my parents in Peterborough the night before which gives me plenty of time to get there, I really don't fancy sleeping on the train station all night this time :D