1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage rock blog links

Discussion in 'Press and Media' started by aspwatterson, May 6, 2013.

1. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

2. bigchris

bigchris Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Unless it's just me, but I have never heard of "the Vintage Rock" website, so when I first saw this post I ignored it, because someone posting just a couple of links, ain't very imformative - but I've now had a quick look and they look interesting. So all, I'm saying Andy ( & I believe it's been said by other is the past ) - why don't you just pad out your posts with a bit more info and not just stick links in with no explanation of why you've posted 'em ? Just a thought !!?

3. SteveT

SteveT Gracing the Bahamas in see through pyjamas

Not just you Chris. My general rule is not open a link without seeing an explanation of why I may wish to. So, with the benefit of your experience of the above, I may give it a look later.

4. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Thanks..

Thanks for drawing my attention to such a lapse of compettyquette protocol!

I'm probably like Paul and got nothing more to say about the mythical musical legend I haven't said!

Can't wait to hear RH's new stuff and like all his previous stuff will listen to it over and over again till it's stuck in my head and you can sing it to yourself during all those diurnal/nocturnal alien situations!

Andy