1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who says teenagers aren't getting cleverer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by critch, May 27, 2009.

1. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

3. pd

pd Slightly Desperate Staff Member

Clearly he has been listening to "Headless" a bit too much lately.

4. telemonster

telemonster I've got a zappy little nappy

that's just the kind of ingenuity that made this country great!:wink:

5. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

What, taking off one's head?:biggrin:

6. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

I thought you knew I was an android!

7. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Roy would say..

"You'd have to top me if you're ever going to stop me rolling my dice" or " "...and you're the creepy little monkey given the job of pulling off my head".

c/a

ps [perhaps Shaun used the smokerama gif smiley* too much and they <whoever they think they are> thought he was promulagating illegal sanity around this crazy mixed up world? Because they haven't found a way to tax it yet? We should be able to claim our 'medication' as a prescription, necessary to conduct our business, tax allowance for expenses next, like our beloved politbureauprats in Westminster]. How about taxing their sanity [unquantifiable probably - blame the wrong parliamentary rules written by politicians for politicians with second minds mortgaged to the public furry purse]? Bet Roy's and/or Nick Betjeman's already composing lyrics about all this illuminating freedom of info saga.The public gets what the public eventually deserves. A few thousand years of shrugging off religious claptrap history. People hiding behing military campaigns in thick church walls.

c/a [rant over and offski!]

* :sifone::sifone::sifone:

8. telemonster

telemonster I've got a zappy little nappy

well, i was thinking about the girl getting round the mobile ban by getting 'patched through' by 118 118, but i probably just missed the point!:wink: