1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's going where? The Dig On Down Tour 08

Discussion in 'On Tour' started by HarperPR, Dec 6, 2007.

1. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Thought I'd start a thread for the tour where everyone can post where they'll be, and as it says on the label of this forum, discuss member meet-ups.

Okay- go! ( hee hee!)

2. Debbie B

Debbie B I've got a zappy little nappy

thought i would go for a triple whammy at the beginning of the tour!! Sheffield, Leeds and then Manchester

Can't wait :D near my birthday too :biggrin:

let me know if you need help in Sheff

3. HarperPR

Help in Sheffield? Would that include b+b (or even just the first b) - that'd help, hahaha!!!

Other than that, we just need all the local press in for good reviews.

4. Debbie B

Yeah we can do b & b for you. Well air bed and breakfast!!:biggrin:

Is it just for you? You may be woken by children in the morning

5. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

B&B

Does that include air guitar by any chance?

aw:confused::confused1:

6. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

I'm thinking Big D might not appreciate the romance of a Nick gig on Valentine's night in Newcastle :blushing:
    *but* he did say going tunnel-ing (ooh err missus) wasn't out of the question the weekend before! :biggrin:

7. HarperPR

Really?!?! Oh, that's so sweet of you. See, I knew I liked Aquarians (when is your birthday again?) .:biggrin: Will PM you soon. Don't worry about children - I'm usually worken by cats!

8. Debbie B

Quick update Linn

Mark has sorted out some press coverage :biggrin:

Article to go in before the gig and then a live review of the gig after. Both these will go in the Sheffield Star :)

9. HarperPR

Fantastic!

Thanks, Debbie, I will email him tomorrow.

I was also introduced to someone tonight (PRs are never off duty!) at Amsterdam's gig by lovely Ian who could *possibly* get us a major review! (I hope you'll all go and buy Amsterdam's single Home now as a thank you - ha!) And then met another journo who's also keen! A lot of media interest in Nick and this tour. Very cool beans!

10. Fenland

Fenland Guest

Cambridge for sure possibly Sheffield too.

11. HarperPR

Looks like a full house for Sheffield then!

12. HarperPR

13. HarperPR

And whoever Fortinian is - one of us? - well done and thanks! If we could get this or similar out on other forums, that'd be great!

14. HarperPR

15. HarperPR

16. Marcie

Marcie I've got a zappy little nappy

Yikes - double post alert..

Linn - just got this on my Google alerts and posted in another thread before I saw your post.. :blink:

17. Travellerman

Travellerman Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Sadly I think I miss them all :( I'll still be galavanting until April (and I'm thinking of just tossing the tickets away and staying in NZ for 6 months too).
    So, unless Nick gets to NZ, in which case I'd happily be his 'roadie' and drive him everywhere, I guess I'll have to wait.

I can't remember the last time I saw him...maybe at the Borderline in October 2003 (Roy making home-videos on stage), or supporting someone (Scottish and folky) at the Fairfield Halls in Croydon. Anyway, it's too long!!!

:D

18. HarperPR

Forums mentioned in my previous posts all now have a post about Nick in them!

Please follow on with a comment or two if you have a few free moments to play with just to give them some more weight.

In the Sheffield forum someone commented that Roy (I think they were referring to him) had 'snuffed it'!:mad: Maybe they need enlightening!

19. HarperPR

Someone called Dande has posted on the Brum forum. I wonder if their second name is Lion by any chance???

Thank ye!

20. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Aha! I did try on a couple of other forums as well, but I had a few "technical" issues!