1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wibble!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by critch, Dec 18, 2007.

1. dim

dim I've got a zappy little nappy

you are so.... :p

[​IMG]

2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Well, that is this year now of course! And it is sorted and the guys have said I can 'wibble', but someone else hasn't so....I better not. But am I excited? Too bloody right I am!:w00t:

3. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

As I've said - you can only go if fozz and I are your chaperones! :w00t:

4. HarperPR

I need to say goodbye to the blindfold first, but book a room at the Palace - Maj has plenty!

5. critch

I'm told you get a free corgi with every knighthood now-a-days! When does Roy get his? Services to music and that...

6. HarperPR

Come on, Critch, big push: one more post to get yer shoes off!

7. critch

Am I here?

8. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

A good tip for you Critch..in fact I'll give you two -dont get in the bath with yer socks on! and certainly dont walk in the rain with them on :w00t:

9. critch

Socks? My feet always go commando! :eek:

10. HarperPR

As you two are sitting near each other at St Hels (front row, balcony, right?), you can discuss feet and socks to your heart's content!

11. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

Front row balcony A10 - A13, I have roped in 3 mates who have never heard any of Nicks stuff so will have some FOOT soldiers in tow when I meet Critch..I have posted pd's latest homepage comments to them so that might give them a bit of insight into what's in store.
    I have never been to a NH solo gig either although I have seen him lots of times with his old man and love his music, so really looking forward to next week now.
    :party:

12. critch

You're on the same row as me then! Not sure if you're right next to me, but be sure to say hello. I too am looking forward to it!

13. critch

I just got a spam e-mail from someone called Lazarus Harper. Apparently he has the cheapest prices and 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Any relation to Nick I wonder? :tongue_smilie::blink::rofl:

14. HarperPR

Cheapest prizes for what??? You haven't been trying to grow anything have you...

15. critch

Only a Beard! As Pete discovered the other day! But that has gone now! Thank God!

16. HarperPR

Morning, Critch, you still up! Getting ready for your 'fans' tomorrow - ha!

17. critch

Good Morning! Woke up parched and now I can't sleep! Oh well. Anyways so I fought that I'd check the board and see what went on at Leeds. Turns out it was cracking!

18. HarperPR

Abso! But methinks the best is still to come!

Heard any more from Lazarus? That's started me off now as well as the p+f's!

19. critch

Noffin. I suspect it was a one off! Probably wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't been thinking about advertising Nick round St H 24/7 recently!

I'm starting to think that I was being very cynical about Friday - and I still thought he was good! Sarah had a great night, so did big Chris and Uriel! I think maybe I just set my standards too high, or maybe I'm just getting panicky cause I've so many virgins to be sacrificed at St H!

20. HarperPR

Further to post 35 (won't let me copy quote on here), so THAT was why he made his excuses and left so quickly - ha!