1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wibble!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by critch, Dec 18, 2007.

1. critch

critch Aye lad, I knew you had it in you

Maybe! It was the first thing he mentioned...! I was trying to look like Shameless Steve! It really wasn't working though - and I don't particularly know why I was doing that. It must be the Student Culture getting back into my veins!

What did you think about the review of Fri that I sent you? Was it ok?

2. HarperPR

HarperPR My destiny offers me up like a lamb

Only had quick run through, but with a couple of nips and tucks, should be lubberly! Will do and send you later, after been to bed that is.

3. critch

Thanks Linn, And speaking of which, that's exactly what I'm going to do now.

4. HarperPR

By the way, Critch, when I Google Nick/Dig...guess what comes 'up'?! LOL! Keep looking...

5. critch

lol. That's a coincidence!

6. HarperPR

He knows, you know....:rofl:

7. critch

His sign in name for here is floppy ears you know!

8. HarperPR

That's YOUR name - he was just trying to help you!

9. critch

Fozz had her tire slashed last night, and i had a scratch put down the full length of my car. Several others in the street also had their cars scratched.

Why would people do that? Why?

10. HarperPR

Wasn't that bloke you had the altercation with the other morning was it?! You could be a marked man.

11. critch

I wondered that. Don't think so. Apparently there was a fight in the local last night and the police went to someones house down the street. Also, if it was that idiot from the other day, he wouldn't recognise fozz's car and the weren't parked together.

12. HarperPR

There are ways and means of tracking someone down! Did you read that story about the OAP who had a ruck in a Asda car park. The woman's husband got his address and went round and put a brick through his window. OAP had heart attack and died.

13. critch

Thanks. I feel a whole lot safer now.

14. HarperPR

That St Hels is a wild town!

15. HarperPR

And on Feb 6 I wasn't yet to know just how wild.:rofl:

How come no one's wibbled for more than 5 weeks? I could have sworn to seeing plenty on here!:biggrin:

16. scotpaulabear

scotpaulabear Halfway up my own guitar, propping up another bar

17. SHAUN I

SHAUN I It's so clear on the wings of the dawn

The official definition of wibble is posted on this site, I quite like the "other definition" :w00t:

Wibble - Official definition
    wibble [UK] 1. n.,v. Commonly used to describe chatter, content-free remarks or other essentially meaningless contributions to threads in newsgroups.
    "Oh, rspence is wibbling again". Compare humma. 2. One of the preferred metasyntactic variables in the UK, forming a series with `wobble', `wubble', and `flob' (attributed to the hilarious historical comedy "Blackadder").

The other definition
    wibble (wib'l), adj., n., v.,-bled, -bling. -adj. a state of frenzied and irrational behaviour, often compared to that of headless chickens or similarly decapitated fowl. -n. gibberish, nonsensical, of bizarre and unusual nature. -v. to act in such a manner.

18. HarperPR

Where have all the wibblers gone?:confused1:

19. aspwatterson

aspwatterson The Unknown Soldier

Best mulled wine..

BMW down a little alley on the way to Nick's gig in Oxford that day! Nick/Niceley warm to keep the Blues away from a frosty audience.....that don't understand the sound of leather on willow, two conversions through the posts, and, the beauty of Beckham laced with gallons of fortifying fortification!

c/a Weird things I have partaken...

Critch gone quiet...is no one floating his boat?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009